Aktuelle Infos zu der Serie und derer Ausstrahlungstermine. Ebenso findet ihr hier die Threads zu Preisverleihungen.
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1
Registriert: So 18. Okt 2009, 21:18
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03
"One of the smartest and intellectually bravest shows on television..."ON DVD OCTOBER 2, 2012
-Jennifer Arrow, E! Online
ALL EIGHT SEASONS FEATURING 176 EPISODES
AND OVER 16 HOURS OF BONUS FEATURES AND COLLECTORS’ BOOKLET
AVAILABLE FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT
OVERVIEW: House is one of the most compelling medical dramas that critics proclaimed as “one of the smartest and
intellectually bravest shows on television” (Jennifer Arrow, E! Online). Through eight brilliant seasons, two-time Golden
Globe® winner Hugh Laurie, as Dr. Gregory House, combats the medical field with unconventional and misanthropic
tactics that audiences can’t help but love. Every baffling case, every brilliant diagnosis, and every sardonic insult is all
here in House: The Complete Series, arriving on DVD on October 2, 2012 from Universal Studios Home
House: The Complete Series gives viewers a chance to re-live every captivating moment as House and his team of
doctors solve complex medical mysteries, push professional boundaries, and face personal demons. Gripping, witty,
and intelligent, House: The Complete Series will satisfy every House fan in this must-own 41-disc collection, featuring
all 176 episodes of this Primetime Emmy® and Golden Globe®-winning production. The collector’s package includes
a fully-colored, 24-page collector’s book with a must-see insider’s look at the show’s origins, favorite House-isms, rare
campaign art, and more! Over the years, House has featured outstanding guest stars such as Jeremy Renner (The
Avengers, Bourne Legacy), James Earl Jones (Star Wars), Franka Potente (Bourne Identity), Candice Bergen (Murphy
Brown), Mira Sorvino (Mighty Aphrodite), and music star Dave Matthews.
Enjoy all eight seasons of the groundbreaking television phenomenon show in one collectible package, just in time for
BONUS FEATURES SEASON 1:
• THE CONCEPT – A discussion on the idea behind the show and the creation of Dr. Gregory House.
• CASTING SESSION WITH HUGH LAURIE
• MEDICAL CASES – A look into finding and portraying the strange medical stories realistically on the show.
• SET TOUR – Tour the set of House with series stars Jennifer Morrison and Lisa Edelstein.
• HOUSE-ISMS – Revisit some of House’s best lines as the cast discusses House’s talent for “telling it like it is.”
• DR. HOUSE – Reflections on the contradictions that make House such a compelling character.
BONUS FEATURES SEASON 2:
• BLOOPER REEL
• ALTERNATE TAKE FROM “DADDY'S BOY”: THE VALLEY GIRL VERSION –
Lisa Edelstein (Cuddy) and
Jennifer Morrison (Cameron) perform two scenes as if they were, like, valley girls.
• ALTERNATE TAKE FROM “SLEEPING DOGS LIE”: THE VALLEY GIRL VERSION
• IT COULD BE LUPUS... – A montage of clips highlighting the shows oft-repeated diagnosis.
• AN EVENING WITH HOUSE – The cast and executive producers of House participate in a panel discussion at
the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
• “AUTOPSY” COMMENTARY with Executive Producers David Shore and Katie Jacobs.
• “NO REASON” COMMENTARY with Executive Producers David Shore And Katie Jacobs
BONUS FEATURES SEASON 3:
• ALTERNATE TAKE FROM “CANE AND ABLE”: THE ANGRY VALLEY GIRL VERSION
• “HALF-WIT” COMMENTARY with Creator/Executive Producer David Shore And Executive Producer/Director
• BLOOPER REEL
• THE MAKING OF “THE JERK”: ANATOMY OF AN EPISODE – An inside look at the making of Episode 23.
• SOUNDTRACK SESSION: HUGH LAURIE AND THE BAND FROM TV – Join Hugh Laurie and the rest of
The Band From TV as they record the smokey song “Minnie the Moocher” for the show’s soundtrack.
• OPEN HOUSE: THE PRODUCTION OFFICE – Executive Producer Katie Jacobs gives viewers a tour of the
• BLOOD, NEEDLES, AND BODY PARTS: THE HOUSE PROP DEPARTMENT – An inside look at the
BONUS FEATURES SEASON 4:
• GAG REEL
• SEASON 5 SNEAK PEEK – Excerpts from the fictitious soap.
• NEW BEGINNINGS – With exclusive on-set footage and interviews with the cast and producers of House, we
examine the behind-the scenes story of how a group of new actors came to join the ensemble of House; how
the established cast came to discover their new roles; and what new material has opened up for the story of
House by the infusion of new faces.
• MEET THE WRITER – The writers behind television’s highest rated scripted series sit down to share their
insights into their creative process and success.
• THE VISUAL EFFECTS OF HOUSE – From concept and design to completion, learn how the House visual
effects team built this season’s visual effect sequences.
• ANATOMY OF A CRASH
• MY FAVORITE SEASON 4 EPISODE – The cast of House explains what episode has been their favorite this
season and why.
• EPISODE COMMENTARIES WITH CAST AND CREW
BONUS FEATURES SEASON 5:
• HOUSE MEETS A MILESTONE: THE 100TH EPISODE – Executive Producers David Shore and Katie Jacobs
talk about this latest landmark for House and about their hopes for the future of the show.
• KEEPING IT REAL: THE WRITERS AND MEDICAL CONSULTANTS – David Foster speaks about how they
diligently keep the scripts and sequences actual and factual.
• DR. MOM: CUDDY’S STORYLINE – In this featurette Lisa Edelstein speaks about the powerful
Adoption/Becoming a Mother storyline written specifically for her character about how she thinks that being a
mom will affect her character and her relationship with House.
• ANATOMY OF A TEASER: The “Anatomy of” DVD feature takes a step further to explore the weekly teaser –
its purpose and development – which opens each new episode of House.
• VISITORS TO THE HOUSE: CASTING GUEST STARS – Delve into the weekly casting process, the
importance of securing the right guest actor for the right role, any specific challenges encountered, and how it
feels when a guest star knocks his/her performance out of the park!
• EPISODE COMMENTARIES WITH CAST AND CREW
BONUS FEATURES SEASON 6:
• BEFORE BROKEN: AN EXCLUSIVE ORIGINAL SHORT – Featuring Hugh Laurie and shot on location with
no script and no plan, experience House’s emotional journey at Mayfield Psychiatric Hospital from an all-new
up close and intimate perspective as originally envisioned by director/executive producer Katie Jacobs in a
never-before-seen original short.
• A DIFFERENT POV: HUGH LAURIE DIRECTS – Hugh Laurie does double duty as Dr. House and director of
the episode “Lockdown.”
• NEW FACES IN A NEW HOUSE – A discussion about the challenges and opportunities that are presented
when a show must hire more than 30 new actors to perform pivotal roles in an extremely important episode.
• A NEW HOUSE FOR HOUSE – An in-depth feature highlighting the amazing Mayfield hospital set from the
two-hour season premiere episode, "Broken."
• “BROKEN” COMMENTARY with director/executive producer Katie Jacobs, writer/executive producer Russel
Friend and writer/executive producer Garrett Lerner.
• “5-TO-9” COMMENTARY with series star Lisa Edelstein and writer/executive producer Thomas L. Moran.
• “WILSON” COMMENTARY with series star Robert Sean Leonard and writer/supervising producer David
BONUS FEATURES SEASON 7:
• MEET MARTHA MASTERS – Amber Tamblyn, executive producer Katie Jacobs, writer and executive
producer David Shore and casting executives discuss Tamblyn’s character and her important contribution to
• HUDDY DISSECTED – Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein, executive producer Katie Jacobs and writer and
executive producer David Shore discuss the longtime love-hate relationship between House and Cuddy, giving
viewers the ultimate behind-the-scenes look at the new couple.
• ANATOMY OF AN EPISODE: “BOMBSHELLS” – This documentary-style featurette peels back the layers to
reveal the astounding collaboration between the cast and crew that allowed House to pull off the musical
• THIRTEEN RETURNS – Olivia Wilde returns as Dr. Remy ‘Thirteen’ Hadley.
• “BOMBSHELLS” COMMENTARY with director Greg Yaitanes and Lisa Edelstein.
• “THE DIG” COMMENTARY with writers Sara Hess and David Hoselton.
• “MOVING ON” COMMENTARY with executive Producer David Shore and director Greg Yaitanes.
BONUS FEATURES SEASON 8:
• HOUSE, M.D. SWAN SONG – A retrospective on the series with the cast and crew.
• THE DOCTOR DIRECTS: BEHIND THE SCENES WITH HUGH LAURIE – Hugh Laurie invites you onto the
set of House for an exclusive and personal experience into the making of a landmark episode. Fans of the
show will be brought right into the very center of the production, showcasing the complex challenges faced by
the cast and crew, as well as the creativity that inspires the award-winning team on a daily basis.
• EVERYBODY DIES: A POSTMORTEM – Cast and crew discuss the significance of the finale and reflect upon
the end of the series.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION – DVD:
Street Date: October 2, 2012
Copyright: 2012 Universal Studios Home Entertainment
Selection Number: 61123235 (U.S.); 61123320 (Canada)
Layers: Dual layer
Picture Format: Anamorphic Widescreen
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Rating: Not Rated (U.S.); 14A (Canada)
Languages/Subtitles: English SDH and Spanish, French
Sound: English Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1, French Dolby Digital 5.1