Aktuelle Infos zu der Serie und derer Ausstrahlungstermine. Ebenso findet ihr hier die Threads zu Preisverleihungen.
Antworten
75 Beiträge • Seite 2 von 7
Dr. Crusher
Thirteen
Thirteen
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy
Fox-Gucker: Ja

Re: House Staffel / Season 8
Beitrag
Ja, logisch ist es schon. Aber ich persönlich kann beim besten Willen nicht verstehen, wieso OW so penetrant gehyped wird. Für mich hat diese Frau nach wie vor kein Talent, sorry, musste ich nur mal loswerden. Hübsch finde ich sie auch nicht. Aber zahlreiche Männer wohl... :roll:
mj1985
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03

House Staffel / Season 8
Beitrag
Der Meinung über OW können sich viele anschließen, wenn man mal in einigen Foren (non-House) Kritiken über ihren Film liest
Dr. Crusher
Thirteen
Thirteen
Shipper: Huddy

Beitrag
Die sind also auch eher negativ? Hätte ich jetzt nicht gedacht... Sollte ich mal nachlesen. Habe gehört, sie soll jetzt sogar Lara Croft spielen :confuse:
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
'House' parties still can't reach deal
UMS, Fox have until Friday midnight to sign pact
By Stuart Levine
As the clock ticks on down on Fox's exclusive negotiating window to renew "House," the network and producer Universal Media Studios remained far apart on a deal for an eighth season of the medical drama.

The network and studio have a disagreement about who will pay what percentage of the show's ever-growing costs. If the two don't make a deal by midnight tonight , UMS will be free to shop the show to other networks.

However, sources close to the situation say there's a disagreement between Fox and UMS on whether the studio is contractually barred from relocating the show to an NBCUniversal-owned outlet. One interpretation is that the existing contract has a clause preventing such a move, while UMS begs to differ, according to sources.

To complicate matters, "House" players Robert Sean Leonard, Omar Epps and Lisa Edelstein are not under contract for an eighth season. UMS will exercise options for star Hugh Laurie and Olivia Wilde if the show goes forward.

According to sources, UMS is looking for the same deal it has had with Fox ever since the show's fifth season: The network covers production plus a premium because the success of the series. Fox is looking for a reduction in its costs because of the show's declining ratings.

Both UMS and Fox declined to comment.

Meanwhile, "House" creator/exec producer David Shore is expecting to begin fielding offers soon on a new studio deal. His most recent pact with UMS, where he has been for the past eight years, is about adsfto expire.
Quelle: http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118035471?refCatId=14
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
House - Conference Call with Executive Producer David Shore
Friday April 8, 2011 I had the opportunity to listen in on a conference call with David Shore, Executive Producer and Creator of House. Although he was speaking with us about the show, specifically the 150th episode and the return of Olivia Wilde, I really was not surprised that he didn’t give much away. Unfortunately a lot of things going on kept me from writing this up earlier, but nothing very spoilery came up anyway!

I really enjoyed listening in to the call. Before he became a writer for such shows as EZ Streets and NYPD Blue, and created, wrote and produced House, David Shore was an attorney. As it is a profession we both share, I assume that his ability to answer questions and give little away may actually be in part because of that attorney training! Essentially, the questions asked by other writers were about the probability of a Season Eight for House, and about why they went the route that Thirteen was in jail.

About Season Eight, David indicated that he “would be absolutely astounded if there wasn’t.” They are currently working under the assumption that there will be, and that even though there is not yet a deal in place and negotiations are ongoing, “FOX wants to have a Season Eight and NBC Universal wants them to have a Season Eight.”

About Thirteen, David indicated that the important thing was more about why she went to prison than that she was in prison. He felt it was important because it told the audience something about her. “It connected us deeper to her, and it was a lovely little mystery for the episode.”

David indicated that the show has exceeded his expectations in every way. He stated that he “wasn’t even imagining 150 episodes.” “At the beginning, I just didn’t think there were that many medical maladies we could deal with.”

David assured us that although there have been a couple things over the years he could have “done over”, he doesn’t lose sleep over them. “That’s not to say I’ve been thrilled with everything I’ve done, but I am pretty good at kind of accepting that that’s what we did, and learning in the sense of going forward hopefully a slightly different perspective.” He added that he would rather not mention these things because he didn’t want to “feed the fire”.

About the House and Cuddy relationship, David indicated that they “worked very hard to keep House as House and Cuddy as Cuddy, and have fun with them in a relationship rather than—and never to just—one of the directives was less smiling.” David states he “never wanted to see either of them just content and happy.”

When asked about keeping the show full of fresh material, David talked a bit about keeping the story interesting and new but didn’t want to shock of the sake of shocking. He states that they continue to ask the same questions they have since the beginning: “What is interesting about this story? What is new about this story? What does this story give us that enlightens us in some respect about House or the rest of the team?” Closely linked to those questions is another important question someone asked that he admits has been there since day one: “Beneath all that scar tissue, does House have a compassionate streak, a human streak within him?” David answered that House is a human being, but it was important to them that they make House multidimentional.

I had asked David about writing and producing and whether he finds that one needs to take the backseat to the other. David assured me that writing is everything. A certain amount of his job is producing and he “feel[s] like [he] is playing hooky when [he’s] doing that part of the job.” He sees his real job as writing and overseeing the writing. By the way, David commented our web site’s name…He did seem a little spoiler-phobic!

So here are a few last minute notes:

• A future episode will answer the question of whether Amber Tamblyn has worked her way into a permanent position or if she is gone at the end of the season.
• It has not yet been worked out whether Olivia Wilde will return next season, but David indicates he does hope they will have her.
• David is operating on the assumption that Robert Sean Leonard will be back next season, although negotiations are ongoing. He indicates that he does feel that relationship is “one of the cornerstones of the show.”
Quelle: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/house- ... utive.html
Housekatze
House
House
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x06, 2x02, 4x01, 4x16, 5x24, 6x20, 7x03
Fox-Gucker: Nein

Beitrag
Fate of House, M.D. Still Up in the Air
by Barbara Barnett
According to Deadline Hollywood, the Friday night deadline was set by the parties; it is non-binding, and they can continue negotiating until a deal is struck. The real deadline comes with next month’s “Upfonts," held to each May to showcase the fall lineup for advertisers. It is also when the networks announce their fall lineups. The FOX “upfront” is scheduled for May 16, as is NBC’s.
Read more: http://blogcritics.org/video/article/fa ... z1JsOOvorg
Zuletzt geändert von Housekatze am Mo 18. Apr 2011, 14:16, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Housekatze
House
House

Beitrag
Artikel in der Variety
Robert Sean Leonard, "Born"'s idealistic reporter, is in similar straits. "I don't have a contract with 'House,'" he said of his long-running series currently enmeshed in contractual talks between Comcast and Fox. Until those get settled, the new season that was to begin filming June 3rd is in limbo - and so is Leonard. "Since I'm here until the end of July, yes, the math doesn't work."
Danke an RSLfan@LJ
Housekatze
House
House

Beitrag
Thanks to HouseDailyDose for sharing and to smkemper for the scans and translation.

From Paris Match No 3231 for 21st to 26th april 2011
"Did you plan to stop playing for the TV, as it was announced, to devote yourself to music only ?

- [Laughing out loud] No. Absolutely not. That's typical from English press to spread this kind of rumor. That's absolutely not my intention. My contract with the show will end soon, I still have one season to make, I don't think I will sign immediately for new seasons. I will make a break anymay. I'm supposed to write a second novel for which I'm very late. I won't be playing for TV immediately."
Thanks to mirandascully @IWFC

Außerdem will Hugh im September wohl noch einige Konzerte in Frankreich geben. Also gibt es im Sept. mindestens eine Drehpause..
Zuletzt geändert von Housekatze am Di 26. Apr 2011, 17:45, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Housekatze
House
House

Beitrag
*hmm*
We will start season 8 as fresh as the first day sometime at the beginning of August...
Quelle: @galetat
Zuletzt geändert von Housekatze am So 1. Mai 2011, 18:22, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
LiaHuddy
Cuddy
Cuddy

Beitrag
... erst in August o0 :confused:
Heißt das die Ausstrahlung der 8 Staffel beginnt nicht schon im September sondern erst später? Oder heißt das die 8 Staffel wird kürzer? :confused:
Wir brauchen mehr Infos!!!! Die sollen sich alle endlich mal einig werden....
Housekatze
House
House

Beitrag
Ich bin auch gerade am Überlegen. Offiziell ist der Tweet von Tattersall glaub' ich nicht. Va. da @Solether ja mehrmals gemeint hat, dass FOX eine Erneuerung der Serie erst über die Presse bekanntgeben wird und im Anschluss die Crew benachrichtig. Vllt sagt er das aber auch nur, um nicht andauernd mit Frage-Tweets bestürmt zu werden.

Vllt sieht so der Zeitplan aus, wenn es eine neue Staffel gibt?

Im Livejournal gehen sie davon aus, dass ein so später Drehbeginn den Start der 8. Staffel auf Januar 2012 verschieben würde. Keine Ahnung, ob das stimmt.
Housekatze
House
House

Beitrag
"With the Bones pickup out of the way, attention focuses on the other Fox drama embroiled in a renewal drama, House. After a string of deadlines came and went, including one last Friday and another one this Monday, there is still no deal but I hear the hope is to wrap the renewal up by early next week when Fox brass will start piecing together the network's schedule for next season. It won't be an easy task as Fox and House producer Universal Media Studios are still apart on the license fee by about 20%. That's by how much I hear Fox wants to cut the series' current license fee to about $5 million per episode next season. At this point in a series' run (House will be entering its 8th season in the fall), the network license fee normally covers the cost of production. But I hear UMS cannot produce House in its current form for $5 million an episode, so it has been unwilling to accept a reduced license fee as it faces the possibility to have to deficit finance a show in its eighth season, something studios rarely do. But then, House is not a typical show as it is estimated to gross some $1 billion for its run from Fox license fees, off-network syndication and international sales as well as auxiliary markets. The network is not budging either, and it got fresh ammunition this week when House hit a new season low with a 2.9/8 in adults 18-49. "Both sides have drawn hard lines and are sticking to them," one person close to the situation said. "Middle ground is incredibly small, it is a very tiny dot."
To help bridge the gap, UMS has been crunching numbers as it tries to reduce the budget of the show for next season so it gets closer to the $5 million per-episode license fee offered by Fox. The focus has been on cutting above-the-line costs, including cast compensation. The studio is negotiating with House co-stars Robert Sean Leonard, Omar Epps and Lisa Edelstein, whose deals are up at the end of this season. I hear all three, who are at about $175,000 an episode, have been asked to agree to both doing fewer episodes next season (from 24 to 18 is a scenario I hear) and getting a salary reduction. Such double cut is very rare, especially on a successful show like House. But I hear Leonard, Epps and Edelstein all want to return to the show for what is perceived to be its final season and a compromise is expected to be reached, possibly by the end of the week. (House star Hugh Laurie has one more season on his 3-year deal that pays him north of $400,000 an episode, and newer cast members like Olivia Wilde already locked in too). I also hear that there is an offer on the table for House creator/executive producer/showrunner David Shore, whose contract is also up at the end of the season, but negotiations are not expected to begin until after the deals with the actors are made. And Fox has an option on fellow exec producer Katie Jacobs under the overall deal she signed with the network and 20th TV last year.
Quelle: deadline.com

Von Peter Jacobsen und Jesse Spencer ist nicht einmal die Rede; LE, RSL und OE jeweils mit 6 Folgen weniger und weniger Geld pro Folge; HL und OW mit allen Folgen und dem konstanten Gehalt (was für Hugh absolut gerechtfertigt ist).
Wie weit es den Quoten hilft, wenn va. Wilson und Cuddy jeweils zu einem Viertel weniger auftauchen, ist die Frage. Allerdings haben sie ja OW, die - als Quotenqueen und Moviestar - das alles ausgleichen kann :undercover: