Thirteen
Thirteen
Lieblingscharakter: House
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x21, 2x24, 3x12, 4x16, 5x4, 6x22, 7x15, 8x22
Fox-Gucker: Ja

Hi to all fellow fans
Beitrag
Hi all,

I'm new here but I have been a long time fan of House. I stumbled across the show by chance. My mom used to watch it and when I was on holidays or sick at home I watched with her. At some point I got hooked and continued to watch. I was really sad when it ended last year and I miss the show. Good thing there's always DVD, with the added plus of no commercials. Around 2008 or so I stared to search for all the books and infos I could get my hands on. This is also true for available memorabilia.
By now I have quite a collection of House stuff but I also have most of the other shows and movies Hugh appeared in. I don't have particular favourites, but "Fortysomething", "A Bit of Fry & Laurie" are among the shows and when it comes to films, one of my favs is "The Girl from Rio". I even went so far as buying six of the canes featured on the show.
I also have a biographical facebook page about Hugh. If anyone is interested in it, please let me know.
And here's some personal info: I'm from the UK, and other than being a fan of Hugh and House I do some artwork in my spare time - mostly paintings in modern and classic styles (Klimt, Monet, Cezanne, van Gogh - I do have a gorgeous portrait of Hugh in van Gogh style) and I love reading and music. I've also been to three of Hugh's concerts and it was amazing every time. I hope he'll do another tour next year.

Best,

James
Best,

James

Genius has side effects