Antworten
474 Beiträge • Seite 27 von 40
Torgie
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: ALLE/House rockt einfach!!!
Fox-Gucker: Ja

Kann man sich das Teil eigentlich auch speichern und wenn ja, wie geht das? :blush:

Also ich kann die Hörbücher von Hugh echt nur jedem empfehlen, die sind der Hammer :rofl:

Und wenn ich Dr. Unterholzer höre, kippe ich jedes mal aus den Latschen vor lachen :rofl:

Stimmen imitieren?
Dieser Mann ist ein Genie 8o
Zuletzt geändert von Torgie am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:26, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
movaka
Kutner
Kutner

Was ich daran besonders liebe ist, dass trotz aller Verstellung jeder Charakter unverkennbar nach Hugh Laurie klingt. Seine Stimme kommt irgendwie immer durch :D Ob man das freilich auch mitkriegt, wenn man's nicht weiß...
Zuletzt geändert von movaka am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:26, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03

Die schönsten Augen Weltweit, eure Augen sollten dabei auf Platz 9 gerichtet sein:
http://de.opticalexpress.com/augenspezi ... tweit.html 8o

via housemd.fora.pl
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:26, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House

As I refilled my martini at the bar, I spotted Lisa Edelstein - who plays hospital boss Lisa Cuddy in House.

She looked dazzlingly glamorous, confirming her rising status as the thinking man's guilty TV pleasure.

'My wife will be thrilled we've met,' I said, 'we're both massive fans.'

'How nice, where is she?'

'Back home in London.'

'Well let's send her a photo then...' she grinned, mischief etched all over her face.

'Look into my eyes and I'll pretend to kiss you,' she said.

In my former career as a tabloid journalist, I would of course have made my excuses and left. Thank goodness I no longer have such limitations. I sent the photo to Celia.

'I wish Hugh Laurie could see this too,' I laughed.

'You know him?' she replied.

'Of course, we're Brits, we all know each other. And he'll go mad when he sees this.'

Soon afterwards, I left to attend the equally glittering NBC party down the road. And there, by delicious coincidence, was Hugh Laurie.

'Ah, Hugh, great timing.'

'Oh yes,' he replied, instantly suspicious.

'Why?'

'I've got something on my phone that's going to ruin your night.'

'What is it?' he said, grimacing.

'Take a look.' I showed him the photo.

'Who's the woman?'

'Look closer.'

He peered intensely through the dim light.

'It's not?'

'It is.'

'You b*****d, Morgan!'
"Angebliche" Konversation zwischen Lisa Edelstein und später dann Hugh Laurie und Piers Morgan.

Quelle: Daily Mail
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:27, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
hughfan101
Kutner
Kutner

Hi all!!!

So, apparently the party Lisa attended on the 28th (and the one where this story with Piers took place) was called The 4th Annual Evening Before - and was held on the back of the CAA agency in Los Angeles. In the year before Hugh was listed in the "thank yous" as a supporter to the cause: http://www.mptvfund.org/cm/fundraising/ ... efore.html
"The 4th Annual Evening Before
Saturday, August 28th 2010 | The Lawn at Century Park

The 3rd Annual Evening Before
Saturday, September 19th, 2009 | The Lawn at Century Park

The Evening Before is a night filled with big names from the small screen as television’s best and brightest gathered under the stars, once again, at The Lawn at Century Park to celebrate the ‘Evening Before’ the 60th annual Emmy Awards and raise money for the Motion Picture & Television Fund.

Thank you to Christina Applegate, Sally Field, Hugh Laurie, Denis Leary, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Ryan Seacrest, Kyra Sedgwick & Kevin Bacon, Jon Stewart, Kiefer Sutherland, Mark Wahlberg, and Rita Wilson & Tom Hanks for continuing to support MPTF."

I found a locked link that appears to lead to pictures of this years party link is in this page: http://www.politeinpublic.com/view-events
Specific link which shows private is here: http://www.politeinpublic.com/event/256 ... ing-Before

But I can't see the pictures to check for any House cast members, or Lisa or Piers or Hugh.

Anyway, just thought I'd share this with all.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Zuletzt geändert von hughfan101 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:27, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House

I did some research, Hugh support this Organization, BUT he (nor Lisa) wasn't there, according to this Link:
http://www.vancouverite.com/2010/08/29/ ... lebrities/

But ... I am just checking their "protected" pics *g*

Check complete:
No Lisa or Hugh pics, only found a lot of unknown ppl and some C-Celebs like some Glee Cast members.
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:27, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
hughfan101
Kutner
Kutner

Ohhhhhh thank you so much sweetie....you really are the BEST!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Zuletzt geändert von hughfan101 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:27, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House

British actor/musician Hugh Laurie is recording an album of New Orleans Blues at Ocean Way in Hollywood. The star of the TV series "House," is teaming up with producer Joe Henry, known for his fine work with artists such as Elvis Costello, Solomon Burke, Aimee Mann, Ani DiFranco and Loudon Wainwright III. Audio engineer Ryan Freeland is tracking the album.

Laurie has been quoted as saying he was "drunk with excitement" after signing his album deal with Warner Music Entertainment. "I am particularly thrilled to be working with Joe Henry, who has produced some of my favorite records of all time."

Laurie, who plays piano, guitar and blues harp, is known for incorporating his musicianship into his TV work. He often sits in with the all-star charity group Band From TV, and made a guest appearance on the most recent Meat Loaf opus.

Laurie's as-yet-untitled new album features guest artists such as David Hidalgo of Los Lobos and steel guitar aficionado Greg Leisz. The TV star remarked, "I know the history of actors making music is a checkered one, but I promise no one will get hurt." The album is slated for release later this year.
ow_hlaurie_300px.jpg
ow_hlaurie_300px.jpg (23.49 KiB) 3505 mal betrachtet
Quelle: consumerelectronicsnet.com
hnl90
Kutner
Kutner

Mj? will you marry me? lol you and (others) find all the best pics of hugh thanks he is just so yummy
Zuletzt geändert von hnl90 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:27, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x23, 6x01, 7x01, 7x02, 7x08, 7x15

Ich weiß aus einer vertraulichen Quelle, dass Hugh am Wochendende in London sein wird. Dachte, das interessiert vielleicht jemanden... :) Ich wusste außerdem nicht, ob das in diesen thread hier gehört...
Zuletzt geändert von SaraHouseFan am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:28, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House

Vertrauliche Quelle? :confuse: Oder hast du die 6 Wochen abgezählt :rofl:
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:28, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x23, 6x01, 7x01, 7x02, 7x08, 7x15

hehe :D nein. Pauline Holt, script writer von 'House' hat das ner Freundin mitgeteilt, deswegen denke ich mal, dass das stimmt, aber man weiß ja nie... :D
Zuletzt geändert von SaraHouseFan am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:28, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.