474 Beiträge • Seite 31 von 40
mj1985
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03
Fox-Gucker: Ja

No, it's for Season 6 and 7 ... I think.
Please use the GG-Thread for further discussions

http://www.drhouse-forum.de/news-und-ge ... -t844.html
mj1985
House
House

Alles zur Screen Actors Guild Nominierung und Verleihung bitte hier rein -> http://www.drhouse-forum.de/news-und-ge ... -t709.html
Tritziii
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: Greg 8o
Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4

Mark Harmon Jumps 7 Spots and is America's Favorite TV Star
Oprah drops one to a tie with Hugh Laurie for the number 2 spot

NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- He was a lothario doctor on St. Elsewhere, another doctor on Chicago Hope and now he is NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Mark Harmon, and his piercing blue eyes, is America's Favorite TV Star, a jump from last year when he was number 8 on the list. Oprah Winfrey, last year's number one, drops to a tie for number two. Hugh Laurie, TV's Dr. House, moves up from a tie for the 4th spot last year to a tie for the number 2 spot this year.
These are some of the results of The Harris Poll® of 2,331 adults surveyed online between December 6 and 13, 2010 by Harris Interactive®.

Seventh Heaven
Rounding out the top five are two late night talk show hosts - returning to the list after a three year absence with his new TBS show, Conan O'Brien is number 4. The Daily Show's Jon Stewart is tied for number 5, and even with some recent bad press, Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen moves up from number 7, to tie Conan at number 5.
The next three on the list all host their own shows: Ellen DeGeneres drops down from a tie for 4th place to number 7 this year, Bill O'Reilly moves up two spots from number 10 last year to number 8 this year, and making his own top ten, David Letterman remains at number 9. Returning to the list after dropping off last year is Steve Carrell of The Office.

Off the Map
While two people moved back to the list, two television personalities moved off the list. Last year he debuted at number 2 on the list but even after staging a large event on the National Mall, this year Glenn Beck has dropped out of the top ten. Another television personality was in the news this past year—yet despite his return to the Tonight Show, Jay Leno still dropped from number three last year out of the top ten.

Different Strokes
There are different number ones for different groups. Men say Mark Harmon is their favorite, while for women it is Oprah. Generations also have their favorites. Echo Boomers (those aged 18-33) are happy he's back on television as Conan O'Brien is their favorite, while for Gen Xers (aged 34-45) it's all about Dr. House and Hugh Laurie. Baby Boomers (aged 46-64) have a tie for their favorite as both Charlie Sheen and Mark Harmon top their list. For Matures (aged 65 and older) there are also two on top – Mark Harmon and Bill O'Reilly.
There are definitely some partisan differences. Bill O'Reilly is the favorite for Republicans but for Conservatives he ties with Mark Harmon as the favorite. For Independents, Mark Harmon is number one and for Moderates their favorite is Oprah Winfrey. Number one for Democrats and Liberals is the same - Jon Stewart.
Each region also has their favorite. For the East it is Oprah, while Midwesterners say Conan is their favorite. Westerners are partial to Mark Harmon and Charlie Sheen is tops for Southerners.

Bild

DROPPED OFF OF LIST IN 2010
Glenn Beck (was No. 2) and Jay Leno (was No. 3)

Bild

Methodology
This Harris Poll was conducted online within the United States December 6 and 13, 2010 among 2,331 adults (aged 18 and over). Figures for age, sex, race/ethnicity, education, region and household income were weighted where necessary to bring them into line with their actual proportions in the population. Propensity score weighting was also used to adjust for respondents' propensity to be online.
All sample surveys and polls, whether or not they use probability sampling, are subject to multiple sources of error which are most often not possible to quantify or estimate, including sampling error, coverage error, error associated with nonresponse, error associated with question wording and response options, and post-survey weighting and adjustments. Therefore, Harris Interactive avoids the words "margin of error" as they are misleading. All that can be calculated are different possible sampling errors with different probabilities for pure, unweighted, random samples with 100% response rates. These are only theoretical because no published polls come close to this ideal.
Respondents for this survey were selected from among those who have agreed to participate in Harris Interactive surveys. The data have been weighted to reflect the composition of the adult population. Because the sample is based on those who agreed to participate in the Harris Interactive panel, no estimates of theoretical sampling error can be calculated.

These statements conform to the principles of disclosure of the National Council on Public Polls.
The results of this Harris Poll may not be used in advertising, marketing or promotion without the prior written permission of Harris Interactive.
J39118
Q905
The Harris Poll® #5, January 13, 2011
By Regina A. Corso, SVP, Harris Poll, Public Relations and Youth Research, Harris Interactive
About Harris Interactive
Harris Interactive is one of the world's leading custom market research firms, leveraging research, technology, and business acumen to transform relevant insight into actionable foresight. Known widely for the Harris Poll and for pioneering innovative research methodologies, Harris offers expertise in a wide range of industries including healthcare, technology, public affairs, energy, telecommunications, financial services, insurance, media, retail, restaurant, and consumer package goods. Serving clients in over 215 countries and territories through our North American, European, and Asian offices and a network of independent market research firms, Harris specializes in delivering research solutions that help us – and our clients – stay ahead of what's next. For more information, please visit http://www.harrisinteractive.com.
Press Contact:
Corporate Communications
Harris Interactive, Inc.
212-539-9600
press@harrisinteractive.net
SOURCE Harris Interactive

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 45374.html
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
Tritziii
House
House

Am Sonntag ist der Superbowl, und Hugh wird wohl auch da sein :yeah:
FOX’S STAR-STUDDED Super Bowl XLV PREGAME SHOW
A third location is site of FOX’s Super Bowl Sunday Red Carpet where Michael Strahan teams with Access Hollywood correspondent Maria Menounos to interview some the biggest celebrities from music and entertainment including Academy Award-winners Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jennifer Aniston, Adam Sandler, Hugh Jackman, Jamie Foxx, Owen Wilson and Hugh Laurie from FOX’s hit show House and Jennifer Beal from FOX’s new police drama CHICAGO CODE. Country music star Keith Urban and Maroon 5 stop by and perform during the Red Carpet segments, which run between 2:30 and 4:30 PM ET.
Quelle: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/0 ... show/81452

Der Superbowl wird auch auf ARD (23:35) ausgestrahlt, ich denke aber nicht, dass sie da den Roten Teppich mit übertragen
Bild
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
--SemperFi--
Chase
Chase

Former Seaside boy in Super Bowl commercial
Hugh Laurie, left, and Preston Bailey appear together in a Super Bowl commercial for TV's "House."
4d4b32b3dcb36.image.jpg
4d4b32b3dcb36.image.jpg (92.07 KiB) 7272 mal betrachtet
He caught the acting bug when he was attending preschool in Seaside.

Now 10-year-old Preston Bailey is appearing a commercial during Sunday’s Super Bowl.

Bailey appears with actor Hugh Laurie in a spot advertising the TV show “House.”

When Bailey was attending preschool in Seaside, he caught the acting bug from his older brother Brennan. The family would travel to Portland for theater and acting classes. After booking commercial and feature films in Portland, the family moved to Southern California.

Bailey has been a member of The Screen Actors Guild since he was five. His resume includes regular appearances on Showtime’s “Dexter” on which he plays Dexter’s son Cody. THe has also appeared on” Cold Case,” “Numbers” and “How I Met Your Mother.”

He can be seen in “The Crazies,” and opposite Kate Beckinsale, David Schwimmer and Matt Dillon in the political drama, “Nothing But The Truth.”

Bailey’s next job, the feature film “The Apologist,” starts filming this spring in Canada. He will star opposite “Avatar’s” Giovanni Ribisi and another Oregon native, Sam Elliott.
Quelle: http://www.dailyastorian.com/news/free/ ... 002e0.html
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Fr 4. Feb 2011, 22:47, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Hotlink entfernt, Zitat hinzugefügt
Tritziii
House
House

Fox's Super Night
Sure, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers snagged the title of Most Valuable Player at Super Bowl XLV. But to TV viewers, House star Hugh Laurie was far and away the night's TV MVP.

Laurie and House easily scored the most promotional spots among all Fox series during Sunday night's big game. That's quite a coup for an aging series like House, now in its seventh year. But there's a reason why the acerbic doctor was tops (sorry, Fringe fans). House could use a little extra promo help, as the show's once-hot ratings have taken a beating this season (this fall, it was down as much as 35% from a year earlier.)

As Fox's signature drama (with 24 now in retirement), the network needs House to remain a vital player. This week, for example, Fox is counting on the show to help launch its highly anticipated Shawn Ryan cop drama The Chicago Code (both air on Monday). That's why you saw plenty of Laurie on Sunday night. Fox even produced two football-themed House spots just for the occasion. One riffed on the popular phrase used by pro sports teams, "This is our house." The other was a gag on Mean Joe Green's famous 1979 Coca-Cola ad. In the Mean Joe Green parody, a young kid offers a churro to Dr. House — who returns the favor by tossing his cane, which smacks the boy in the face. The promo was cited as a Super Bowl commercial favorite by some critics.

"Obviously the stronger House is, the stronger The Chicago Code will be," Fox marketing president Joe Earley says. "We had two special football-related spots for House, but we also wanted to make sure that people who hadn't seen it before, or who weren't regular viewers this season... knew that it's an incredible episode (this week)."

Advertisers spent upwards of $3 million per 30-second spot to appear during the Super Bowl; add up all of the House spots, and that would be the equivalent of a mighty hefty time buy. The heavy promo load for House comes despite the fact that Fox's deal with series producer Universal Media Studios to license the show expires at the end of the season, and so far the two sides haven't struck a new deal to bring back the show for an eighth season. But come negotiation time, Universal will have to admit that House was given plenty of marketing weight by Fox, just as Fox has proven that it still sees the show as a vital part of its lineup.

As for Fox's Super Bowl sneak peaks at new fall franchises The X Factor and Terra Nova, both spots delivered on what was promised: Simon and dinos. The X Factor spot centered mostly on the return of Simon Cowell — which makes sense, as the new talent competition hasn't yet gone into production. And the Terra Nova promo featured the first public glimpses of what the prehistoric-set drama's creatures will look like.

"If you break down the spot, it's bursting at the seams with every aspect of the show — future, past, family adventure, new civilization, idyllic seting, military operation, oh, and dinosaurs," Earley says. "We had to accelerate post-production to get those two dino shots. From a pure production standpoint, it wasn't possible to get more."

Terra Nova debuts at the end of May, timed to the American Idol finale.
Quelle: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Fox-Super-N ... 28958.aspx
Bild
Tritziii
House
House

Ich weiß nicht ob das hier reingehört

Hugh Laurie iss heute Trending Topic (besonders beliebtes Twitter-Thema) :D :yeah:

Bild
Tritziii
House
House

Andrew Adamson Directs Hugh Laurie In 'Mister Pip'
Andrew Adamson is attached to direct House star Hugh Laurie in Mister Pip, an adaptation of the Lloyd Jones novel that Adamson has adapted for the screen. Shooting will begin in New Zealand next month, and Focus Features International has acquired international rights.

Laurie will play Mr. Watts, the last white man left on the war-torn island of Bougainville. Asked to open a school there, he reads the kids his favorite novel, Great Expectations. He bonds with the children over the book, which sheds some perspective on their own difficult lives. Adamson will produce with Leslie Urdang, Dean Vanech and Robin Scholes. Eyeworks New Zealand and Agio Capital are co-financing, and the New Zealand Film Commission, NZ on Air and TV3 are also investors. UTA Independent Film Group put together the pieces.

Adamson, who directed the first two installments of Shrek and The Chronicles of Narnia, is also aligned with James Cameron on a series of 3D Cirque du Soleil features, the first of which has already been shot.
http://www.deadline.com/2011/04/andrew- ... ister-pip/

:yeah: :yeah:
Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Mi 13. Apr 2011, 20:31, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
hypochondra
House
House

Na das sind ja mal gute Neuigkeiten. Mr. Pip ist ein wunderbares Buch!
mj1985
House
House

Nun ja, seitdem seit dem es eins von Hughs Lieblingsbücher ist, sei es ihm verziehen das er sich keine Auszeit nimmt o0
mj1985
House
House

Hugh Laurie to Star as 'Mr. Pip' for Andrew Adamson
The “House” actor will play the title character in the big-screen adaptation of the bestselling novel by Lloyd Jones.
Hugh Laurie will star in an adaptation of the best-selling Lloyd Jones novel Mr. Pip. Andrew Adamson (Shrek 2) has written the screenplay and will direct and produce.

Shortlisted for the Booker Prize, Mr. Pip tells the story of the last white man left on the war-torn island of Bougainville, Papua New Guinea, who reopens a school and reads his favorite novel, Great Expectations, to the students, inspiring a gifted 14-year-old named Matilda. The filmmakers plan to begin filming in New Zealand and on location on Bougainville in May.

“I read Mr. Pip on a transatlantic flight and, by the time of landing, knew I would make this film," said Adamson, who first optioned the film rights. "It's a testament to Lloyd’s wonderful novel that it has captured the hearts of Hugh, Robin, Leslie and an incredible group of like minded collaborators.”

Leslie Urdang and Dean Vanech of Olympus Pictures (Rabbit Hole) are financing and producing the project with Robin Scholes’ Eyeworks New Zealand and Agio Capital. The New Zealand Film Commission, NZ on Air and New Zealand Television Network TV3 are also investing in the project.

James Dean of Agio Capital will serve as an executive producer along with Daniel Revers of Deer Path Prods., Julie Christie, Tim White and Tim Coddington.

"From the first words of the novel, and the first image of the screenplay, I was hooked on Mr. Pip," said Laurie. "It's an immensely touching, unique, yet completely unsentimental story of love. It is unlike any script I have read, or any story I have ever heard. Plus I get to go to Papua New Guinea and call it work. I am a very lucky man."

UTA’s Independent Film Group, which is representing North American rights, helped to secure financing and packaged the film. Focus Features International is repping foreign sales in Cannes. Transmission Films and Paramount Pictures will distribute the film in New Zealand and Australia.

UTA's Rena Ronson negotiated the deal with Urdang, and Alison Thompson on behalf of FFI.

The UTA-repped Adamson most recently co-wrote and directed The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. He is currently directing and producing a 3D Cirque du Soleil project.

The WME-repped Laurie stars on the Fox series House and most recently voiced a role in the animated film Hop.

Olympus has recently produced the independent pictures Adam, Rabbit Hole and Beginners, which Focus will release in June. The company has The Oranges forthcoming, with Laurie in a lead role.
Quelle: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky- ... -mr-177939
Torgie
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: ALLE/House rockt einfach!!!

Na dann muss ich wohl doch noch "Great Expectations" und anschließend "Mister Pip" lesen, denn beide Bücher liegen noch teils ungelesen in meinem Schrein :blush:
Bild