Tritziii
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: Greg 8o
Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4
Fox-Gucker: Ja

'Blackadder II' is FREE on iTunes, Courtesy of 'Johnny English Reborn'

As a gift to Atkinson fans, Universal Studios is sponsoring a FREE iTunes download of Blackadder II, the season set in Elizabethan England. Did we mention that it’s download-to-own, not stream or rent, meaning you can take all six episodes on a long car ride and guffaw yourself silly at moments like the ones below? That’s generosity at its finest.
CLICK HERE to download your free season of Blackadder! (Offer only available until October 21.)
Source: http://blogs.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia ... sh-reborn/
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
mj1985
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03

Series Mag Interview (24. Oktober):
What did you feel when you learnt Lisa Edelstein ( Cuddy) was leaving the show ?
HL: I've been as surprised as all House's fans, I didn't know her contract came to terms and that negociations were taking place. Nobody informed me and so I was shocked to learn she was leaving. Everyone in the show misses her. Lisa was one of the main asset of the show, she is a fantastic actress. But we'll miss her company on the set too, because she often made us die of laughter. The Good Wife stole her from us but I understand them, they'd be stupid not to. I wish her to have a blast in this new showand I'm sure she'll impress everyone.

Were the writers panicked at the idea that Cuddy would disappear suddenly ?
HL: When something like that happens, it obliges everyone to be more creative. We are lucky to work with brilliant writers and they knew how to overcome this. You must also take this kind of surprise like an opportunity to renew the show. So when season 8 is going to start, the show needs to reinvent itself and it's a good thing. We've chosen to do a jump into time for about a year and when we see House again, he's now behind bars.

Were you surprised that the writers chose to send House in jail ?
HL: No, it was the least they could do. After whe he's done to Cudd, he couldn't get away like that. And House knows it. If he's in jail it's mostly because he thinks he deserves it. He knows he ruined his lovestory with Cuddy and he thinks he must pay for it.

But the whole season won't take place in jail ?
HL: No, because a judge decides that House is more useful to society when he saves lives. He releases him on parole. But it's Foreman who is in charge and has to supervise him. And he can now send him back to prison at anytime.

Is Wilson still friend with House this year ?
HL: No, Wilson decided his life was easier without House and doesn't want to have anything to do with him. So House is gonna try to reconquer the only true love of his life: Wilson ! [laughs]

You lead to believe that Season 8 might be the last for you. Is it true ?
HL: I never said that. Nobody never said that Season 8 would be the last by the way. But I always start a new season with a certain anxiety. I never take the past success of the show for granted. I need to be sure that we keep being pertinent and interesting. As long as we are proud of our work and we enjoy doing it, I don't see why we couldn't do a bit more [of it].

How do you imagine the end of the show?
HL: I'd like to go on a glorious feat. I want to stop House while we're still on top. I don't want to wait until the show is declining.

Your family finally came to join you in Los Angeles. Is this why you consider doing the show longer ?
HL: I went to live in LA in 2004 and jo, my wife and our 3 children stayed in England to not disrupt their education. But this separation has not been easy, it affected my marriage and I'm often very lonely in Los Angeles. It was hard to be a husband and a father when you could only see your children on vacation. Now that children are all grown up, Jo comes in Los Angeles 2 weeks per month. And it's a true happiness to resume a normal life with her. Playing in a tv show is like joining the Navy. You become a sailor that goes to live offshore at the other side of the world for 10 month.

Your album Let Them Talk is ranked number one in blues' sales in the USA. Were you expecting such a success ?
HL: It's more than a surprise. I'm still under the shock. I recorded this album to indulge myself and for the simple joy of playing with musicians that I've admired for a long time. But I was terrified on the day of its release. I was sure that the media and the fans of blues were gonna destroy me [litterally it's: tear me to pieces] Ye it wasn't the case, the album has been very well welcome and I still can't believe it.
Übersetzung: (FR -> ENG) LapizSilkwood
Tritziii
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: Greg 8o
Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4

Get Your Hands On Hugh Laurie's Cane From House

CELEBRITIES are rallying for Rainforest Gift Auction.

The 12 Days Of Christmas on-line gift auction begins this month and all items will be shipped by December 7.

Auction lots include include a signed cane from the set of House from Hugh Laurie and items from Sting and Trudie Styler, U2, Stephen Fry, Dame Judi Dench and Emma Thompson.

The auction follows the success of last year's event and online bidders can score hot gift items for their friends and family while helping a good cause.

Top items include red carpet dresses from House of Galliano, new season clothing, shoes and accessories direct from 2011 London and Paris Fashion Weeks and items by top designers.

There are also VIP gig and show tickets from Zane Lowe, The National Ballet, Soundcrash and The Warehouse Project.

There are 200 fabulous guilt-free gifts have been generously donated by celebrities, luxury labels and a variety of big, eco and independent brands all of whom want to help raise money to protect the world's rainforests.

Go to http://www.rainforestfoundationuk.org on November 8 to see details of lots. The online auction will go live on November 15 at http://www.ebay.co.uk/12days. The auction will run for 12 days with new items added throughout.
Source: http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/pass ... uries.html
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
LisaH
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x21, 5x04, 5x23, 6x22, 7x02

The doctor is no longer in the House! Hugh Laurie plans to quit television after hit Fox drama ends

Hugh Laurie has been performing for over thirty years, but he feels it's time to end his storied career as a television actor.
The 52-year-old TV veteran says that he got lucky with his hit show, House, and that he can't imagine another series topping it.
'I think I have been rather spoiled here,' he confessed to the Daily Record of his Fox show.

He plays the grizzled, nasty, cane-wielding Dr. Gregory House on the TV drama alongside Olivia Wilde, Robert Sean Leonard and Omar Epps.
He added: 'I can't imagine there will be another [show] quite like this.'
'I think I am extremely lucky to have had the one shot that I have had at it and I wouldn't go looking for lightning to strike twice.'
He is also quick to say that he is 'no longer a desirable commodity for TV', though he is currently the highest paid actor on a dramatic American series.

The 2012 Guinness Book of World Records lists his salary at $700,000 an episode.
He has won two Golden Globe awards and been nominated for six Emmy awards.

He doesn't plan on quitting acting entirely, however. He says he's open to other projects, though another series definitely isn't in his future.
'I think I will probably be as interested by either writing or producing or directing, or some other aspect. I find the whole field of it fascinating,' he said.

Meanwhile, he will continue to star in films like his upcoming romantic comedy The Oranges.
He'll star as a married man who inexplicably falls in love with his neighbour's daughter, played by Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester.

He will also lend his voice to James MacAvoy's newest film, the animated Arthur Christmas, and the 2012 film, Mr. Pip.

Additionally, the stalwart actor is also L'Oreal's newest model as the face of Vita Lift 5.

He also has a thriving music career, having released his debut album, Let Them Talk, this year.
It is a blues record which showcases his skills on the piano, guitar and singing, of course.
Of a burgeoning career in music he says: 'My big source of solace and comfort is music. If the record company is up for it, I certainly am up for doing a second album.'
'I'd jump for it like a shot.'

He is also using his departure from television to spend more time with his family.
Wife Jo Green and their three children, Charlie, Bill and Rebecca, all reside in London.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z1f8JzfbS5
Hugh möchte ein 2. Album machen. Schöne Nachricht! :yeah:
Unique
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: HOUSE WILSON CUDDY
Shipper: HUDDY HILSON
Lieblingsepisode/n: 4x05- 5x09 - 5x23/24 - 6x01/02 - 6x22 - 7x22

danke für diese infos! :yeah: ein 2. album wär geil, das heißt nämlich mehr konzerte :D und mal ehrlich, ein gigantisch großer hugh auf kinoleinwand hat doch auch was!
Bild
sig by Chandni :kiss:
six
House
House
Shipper: Huddy
Fox-Gucker: Nein

Geile Sache. Dann kann ich ihn vielleicht doch noch live erleben! :yeah:
hnl90
Kutner
Kutner

isnt this from the daily mail? how of this can believe?
six
House
House

Ich weiß nicht genau, ob ich hier richtig bin. Wenn nicht bitte mal verschieben. Bei web.de und gmx.net wird heute über TV-Fieslinge geschrieben. House darf da natürlich nicht fehlen:

http://www.gmx.net/
http://web.de/
Unique
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: HOUSE WILSON CUDDY
Shipper: HUDDY HILSON
Lieblingsepisode/n: 4x05- 5x09 - 5x23/24 - 6x01/02 - 6x22 - 7x22

Bild
sig by Chandni :kiss:
six
House
House

Haut es bei euch mit den 10 Minuten hin? Selbst wenn ich 11, 12 oder mehr Minuten später vote, ermahnt man mich, dass ich nur alle 10 Minuten voten darf! :confused:
six
House
House

Die Russen scheinen ja ganz verrückt nach Hugh zu sein. Da sind unheimlich viele russische Facebookeinträge neben der Abstimmfläche.
coastspy
Cameron
Cameron
Lieblingscharakter: Dr. Gregory House

Golden Meadows Retrievers:
While filming House, Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard stopped to say hello to one of our trainees, Gus. We just happened to bump into the crew while out and about and they were nice enough to pose for some pictures. Here's the kicker They were in character!! Mr. Laurie loved the puppy but as he was portraying his character House HE never smiled or acted smitten at all, he even spoke in House's voice! as we all know Hugh Laurie is actually English and has a wonderful accent which we all get to enjoy when he played Dr. Cockroach. and of course the wonderful actor playing Dr. Wilson Mr. Sean Leonard was there as his delightful self. But as Barbie will be sure to tell all her friends: "I met House and he loved my puppy!"
Bild
Bild
Bild

www.goldenmeadowsretrievers.com
Bild
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF!!!