474 Beiträge • Seite 5 von 40
mj1985
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03
Fox-Gucker: Ja

Mädels... wir wussten es ja schon immer, aber nun haben wir es nochmal bestätigt bekommen:

You vote Hugh Laurie, Angelina Jolie and Kristen Stewart most attractive of 2009

Arikel: http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebritie ... t-jolie/1/
Ergebnis: http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebritie ... results/1/
It's an event that's 12 months in the making - the culmination of hellomagazine.com's most attractive and most elegant polls draws interest from around the world and gets readers clicking in their thousands.

And excitement this year was equally as high. In total the three categories – most attractive man, woman and most elegant woman - attracted nearly three quarters of a million votes.

The battle for the most attractive man title turned into a two horse race, with Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson and House star Hugh Laurie neck and neck right until the end. At the close of the poll over 500,000 votes had been cast in this category alone and last year's winner Rob was eventually beaten into second place by fellow Brit Hugh. The final outcome showed just how close the result was with only 4,770 votes seperating the two.

Hugh led with 25.4 per cent of the vote, while Robert's fans amassed just under a quarter of the total.
There was a time when the likes of George Clooney and Johnny Depp were the embodiment of the word heart-throb. But times have changed.

These days, ladies the world over – including the readers of hellomagazine.com – prefer something a little different when it comes to their leading men.

The response to this year's most attractive man vote was unprecedented, with over half a million votes cast. And the likes of Brad Pitt and Daniel Craig didn't get a look in when it came to the first and second placed men, Hugh Laurie and Robert Pattinson.

Just what is it about these two Brits which captivates hearts by the million? It's not their looks alone. Though Hugh's rugged aspect is easy on the eye, and there's no denying former model Rob's appeal, neither could be described as classically handsome.

Could it be for the characters they play? Robert has said: "Girls scream for Edward, not Robert. I still can't get a date," and perhaps he's right.

While he passed virtually unnoticed as head boy Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter, once he began playing tortured and lovesick vampire Edward Cullen, female fans immediately started swooning.

Similarly, Hugh was known largely as a quirky comedy actor until his role as the gruff and authoritative Doctor Gregory House elevated him to sex symbol status.

While worldwide fame came knocking for Robert at a young age, Hugh didn't achieve it until later in life.

But both share a certain humility and depth to their characters which proves a big draw.

In interviews, both come across as sharp and intelligent. Robert sings and writes songs (two of which actually appeared in the Twilight films) and has secret aspirations to be a pianist. Similarly, Hugh is an accomplished musician and has demonstrated his skills on the piano, guitar, drums, harmonica and saxophone several times in different TV series.

Hugh is extremely well read. He studied at Cambridge, and has other quirks to his character – like his love of vintage motorbikes. And the fact he's a loving husband and father of three just adds to his appeal.

Similarly endearing is Robert's constant declarations that he's "not gorgeous" and his awkwardness with his new sex symbol status.

This is the guy who almost didn't audition for Twilight when he found out the main character is supposed to be impossibly handsome, and who says he sometimes feels "like a blob". There's something refreshingly human about all that.
Ergebnis:
5616-z.jpg
5616-z.jpg (124.2 KiB) 5064 mal betrachtet
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:19, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Tritziii
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: Greg 8o
Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4

Is ja geil, da hat sich das Voten ja gelohnt Bild
Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
mj1985
House
House

Ich hab langsam das Gefühl das Hugh Wind von der Ring-Sache bekommen hat. Der Ring ist auch beim NATPE Interview zu sehen :rofl:
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Tritziii
House
House

Oh ja das is ja cool, hab mir auch gleich die ganze Gallerie durchgeschaut, um es mit eigenen Augen zu sehen :D
Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
Tritziii
House
House

Is zwar schon ne weile her, aber das hab ich grad gefunden. und da muss ich sagen, ich beneide die Simons :D

http://www.bunte.de/newsline/hugh-lauri ... 12333.html

Schoß und so :blush:
Bild
mj1985
House
House

Das ist ein Fake ;) bzw Trash bzw Yellow Press
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Tritziii
House
House

Wie kommst denn da drauf, weißt du das er zu der Zeit nich geflogen is? :D
Bild
mj1985
House
House

Gossip... ach herrje. Dieses Wort habe ich gesucht :).

Ich habe (vermutlich im HLFF) gelesen das das einfach nur Schwachsinn ist, die Seite von der das ursprünglich kommt ist für solche Unwahrheiten bekannt.
Die Story ist genauso "wahr" wie die Sache mit dem Kündigen von HL wegen seiner Gesundheit oder der golden BurgerKing-Karte ^^
Tritziii
House
House

mj1985 hat geschrieben:
"wahr"
Na ein glück haste das in Gänsefüßchen gestzt, sonst wär ich jetzt in Ohnmacht gefallen

Wasn ne goldne BürgerKing Karte?
Bild
mj1985
House
House

Damit kann man umsonst essen oder kriegt irgendwie Vergünstigungen. Jedenfalls wurden schon sehr oft Sachen verdreht ;)
mj1985
House
House

Hugh Laurie Picking Oranges?
He's considering a comedy drama

He’s been playing a doctor on TV’s House for years, which has reduced his availability for film roles to largely supporting parts, but it appears Hugh Laurie just might be heading to leading man territory for dark indie comedy Oranges.

The LA Times’ 24 Frames blog reports that Laurie is in serious discussions to play the lead, an older man who has an affair with the daughter of a family friend.

If he signs, we could see him acting opposite the likes of Book Of Eli's Mila Kunis (herself no stranger to TV roles) and Gossip Girl’s Leighton Meester, though none of the roles have been cast yet and there's no director attached.

The script is by Jay Reiss and Ian Helfer, and was good enough to earn itself a place on the 2008 Black List of best unproduced work (to give some context, that year’s rankings also featured Inglorious Basterds and the upcoming Mel Gibson/Jodie Foster comedy The Beaver.

We have to chuckle at the mention of Laurie as never having played a leading man on the big screen before. Did no one see Maybe Baby? Oh, right… Maybe this would be a good thing – assuming he’s not too knackered to film a bigger, more challenging role between House seasons.
Quelle: empireonline

With 'Oranges,' Hugh Laurie of 'House' (and possibly 'Gossip Girl' Leighton Meester) could take the film plunge
It can be a crapshoot when TV actors step from the small screen into features; for every George Clooney or Steve Carell, there's a Zach Braff or Katherine Heigl.

Lau But a buzzed-about new movie called "Oranges" may be trying exactly that. The project, a dark dramatic comedy about an older man who has an affair with the daughter of a family friend, has been on Hollywood's radar for several years now. Back in 2008, the Jay Reiss-Ian Helfer script landed on the Black List, the grouping of the entertainment industry's most desired screenplay. (It came in at No. 2, ahead of vaunted projects like "Inglourious Basterds" and just behind the "The Beaver," the Mel Gibson-Jodie Foster collaboration that could hit later this year.) And it's being produced by Anthony Bregman, an indie producer with serious bona fides -- like, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" bona fides. (Glen Basner's Film Nation and Leslie Urdang's Olympus Pictures, incidentally, are financing "Oranges.")

Now the project may have another claim to fame: It could mark the first lead feature role for Hugh Laurie, who plays Dr. Gregory House on the hit Fox medical series. Sources say that Laurie is in discussions to play the lead role of the creepy/sympathetic older man. The British actor has done voice work and a number of supporting parts in films such as "Sense & Sensibility" and "Stuart Little" but has never carried a movie before. Of course his work as a darkly comic presence on Fox for the past five-plus should make him familiar to audiences. And he has a versatile acting background, starring in a range of roles with former partner Stephen Fry.)

The "Oranges" TV credentials don't stop with Laurie, though. Sources say two candidates have jumped to the top of the list for either the lead female role or possibly another role: "Gossip Girl" Leighton Meester and former "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis. The latter has been turning a few film tricks of late -- she starred as the romantic/action co-lead in "The Book of Eli," and is playing a nemesis figure opposite Natalie Portman in Darren Aronofsky's upcoming "Black Swan." Meester, known for the pincers-out Blaire Waldorf character on "Gossip Girl," would be wading into newer waters (a foray that would mark an interesting litmus test for CW stars on the big screen -- just as Chace Crawford attempts same in "Footloose").

Television roles can in some ways be more demanding than film, since they require a much higher arc over many hours of episodes, not just a three-act transformation. But, of course, everything is also more magnified on the theatrical screen, so when actors seem too small for a part, or try too hard, the results can be disastrous.

In a poetic twist, boith Meester and Kunis are set to star opposite each other in the upcoming comedy "Date Night." The film is headlined by Steve Carell and Tina Fey -- so Kunis and/or Meester could at least have a successful TV-film path in which to follow.
Quelle: LATimes
mj1985
House
House

Bei diesem Screencap:
Bild

Ist mir das erste mal aufgefallen das Hugh Kontaktlinsen (er ist kurzsichtig) trägt :cool:
Ich achte sonst immer auf die Augen 8o , aber da sieht man es wirklich gut.