Antworten
96 Beiträge • Seite 7 von 8
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: none
Lieblingsepisode/n: Birthmarks, Three stories
Fox-Gucker: Ja

Danke für die Bilder! :)
Well, I was born Mary Patterson, but then I married and naturally took my husband's name, so now I'm Neil Patterson. (Stephen Fry, ABOFAL)
mj1985
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03

Tritziii
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: Greg 8o
Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4

I'm a rebel, me. A maverick. A rider at the gates of dawn and I take no prisoners - orders mean nothing to me.

Stephen via Twitter
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
Shipper: none
Lieblingsepisode/n: Birthmarks, Three stories

Ich sehe kein Bild, Tritziii. :(
Wie kann ich das Bild sehen?
Well, I was born Mary Patterson, but then I married and naturally took my husband's name, so now I'm Neil Patterson. (Stephen Fry, ABOFAL)
mj1985
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03

Ich hab das Bild mal richtig eingebunden- Twitpic erlaubt kein Hotlinking
twenty_25
Taub
Taub
Fox-Gucker: Nein

Stephen Fry and the Great American Oil Spill

[video][/video]
Thanks, TCrowfoot
twenty_25
Taub
Taub

Broadcaster, writer, actor and all-round clever man Stephen Fry has beaten off competition from favourite comedian Michael McIntyre, Strictly Come Dancing runner-up Matt Baker and X Factor judge Cheryl Cole to top our first annual poll of Best TV Personality 2010.
http://today.yougov.co.uk/life/competition-fried
Tritziii
House
House

Vom 4.-10. April 2011 findet zum zweiten Mal die bundesweite Woche der Nachhaltigkeit statt, Anlass für ARTE Aspekte dieses Themas in vielerlei Form zu behandeln. Fünf Tage lang begibt sich der englische Schriftsteller, Schauspieler und Comedian Stephen Fry rund um den Globus auf die Suche nach den Letzten ihrer Art, Tierarten, die akut vom Aussterben bedroht sind.

Heute beginnt die Zukunft 'Die Letzten ihrer Art', Dokumentationsreihe von MO, den 4. April, bis FR, den 8. April, um jeweils um 19.30 Uhr
4.4. -> Das Ende der Weißen Nashörner
5.4. -> Das Aye-Aye - Der hässlichste Affe der Welt
6.4. -> Die Insel der Komodo-Drachen
7.4. -> Komischer Vogel Kakapo
8.4. -> ...

http://www.tvinfo.de/fernsehprogramm/se ... ie+zukunft
Bild
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
anntike
Taub
Taub
Lieblingscharakter: House/Wilson/Foreman

Ach, die sind beste Freunde? Ich wusste doch, da steckt mehr hinter Frys Zitaten auf Hughs Homepage. :roll:
Ich mache nie Voraussagen und werde das auch niemals tun. (Paul Gascoigne)
Tritziii
House
House

Does Stephen Fry Look Like A Hobbit To You?
Astonishing news from the set of The Hobbit! Peter Jackson has confirmed that they've cast our favourite polymath boffin Stephen Fry in the film, AND that the two of them are developing a new film about Sir Barnes Wallis, the inventor of the "bouncing bomb" that destroyed German dams during the Second World War.

Writing on his Facebook page, Peter said: “Some more Hobbit casting news today. As we near the end of our first shooting block (we have a break in less than three weeks to get some editing and visual effects work done, plus prepare for very big scenes coming up), we are looking at characters featuring in sequences that take place a little later in the story.

“We are thrilled to confirm that Stephen Fry will be playing The Master of Laketown. I’ve known Stephen for several years, and we’re developing a Dambusters movie together. In addition to his writing skills, he’s a terrific actor and will create a very memorable Master for us.

“The Master’s conniving civil servant, Alfrid, will be played by Ryan Gage. Ryan is a great young actor who we originally cast in a small role, but we liked him so much, we promoted him to the much larger Alfrid part."

“Last, and certainly not least, is Conan Stevens, who will be playing an Orc called Azog (Orcs are never called Roger or Dennis for some strange reason). And yes that’s his name — Conan! Isn’t that cool? Azog is played by Conan!"

And this is the best bit: "Here’s a photo of Conan and I together… I’m pretty tall, probably at least 6’ 5” or 6’ 6” I would guess, so that gives you some clue how tall Conan is!”
Source: http://blogs.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia ... it-to-you/

-- Do 19. Mai 2011, 13:38 --
Stephen Fry joins 'Hobbit'

Producer-director Peter Jackson's tapped British thesp Stephen Fry to play the role of Master of Laketown in "The Hobbit."

Jackson made the announcement Thursday on his Facebook page.

"I've known Stephen for several years, and we're developing a 'Dambusters' movie together," Jackson said. "In addition to his writing skills, he's a terrific actor and will create a very memorable Master for us."

Fry's involvement with "Dambusters," a WWII actioner produced through Jackson's WingNut Films, hadn't been announced previously. Project's been in development since 2006 and is based on the 1943 Allied air raid on three German dams essential to the Nazi steel industry.

Fry will be seen in December in "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" in role of Mycroft Holmes.

Jackson also disclosed that the Master's conniving civil servant Alfrid will be played by Ryan Gage and that Conan Stevens will be playing an Orc called Azog.

Jackson began shooting the two films in New Zealand in 3D in mid-March. "Hobbit" cast includes Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins and Andy Serkis, Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen and Cate Blanchett reprising their roles from "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy.

J.R.R. Tolkien novel is set 60 years before "Lord of the Rings," with Bilbo the unassuming Hobbit who becomes a hero by obtaining a powerful ring in the face of challenges by the wicked Gollum and a dragon named Smaug.

New Line parent Warner Bros. reached a deal in January to handle worldwide distribution on "The Hobbit," taking over most international distribution and homevideo on the two films from MGM in exchange for funding MGM's half of the production costs. The "Hobbit" pics are aimed for release in late 2012 and late 2013.

Contact Dave McNary at dave.mcnary@variety.com
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118037316
Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Do 19. Mai 2011, 13:38, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
Unique
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: HOUSE WILSON CUDDY
Shipper: HUDDY HILSON
Lieblingsepisode/n: 4x05- 5x09 - 5x23/24 - 6x01/02 - 6x22 - 7x22

hammergeiles interview! he is a genius!
[video]http://vimeo.com/11414505[/video]
Bild
sig by Chandni :kiss:
Tritziii
House
House

Stephen ist ziemlich beschäftigt in nächster Zeit :D

Gastgeber:
26 September 2011 / 19:30 / Barbican Hall / http://www.barbican.org.uk/music/event- ... p?ID=12606
07 Oktober 2011 / 19:00 / BT British Olympic Ball / http://www.britisholympicball.com/event ... p?choice=1
12 Februar 2012 / British Academy Film Awards / http://www.bafta.org/press/stephen-fry- ... 2,SNS.html
Bild