House
Lieblingscharakter: Greg 8o
Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4
Fox-Gucker: Ja

Re: The Oranges
Beitrag
Music Supervisor Robin Urdang Talks “Beginners” Soundtrack

Music supervisor Robin Urdang began her film music career working on ‘The Mambo Kings,” and has since been involved with over 55 films. In this exclusive interview, she talks about “Beginners” starring Ewan McGregor, which opens June 3, as well as her other current projects including hit TV show “Burn Notice.”

3. What other films are you working on? Music highlights?

Right now I am working on a few independent films and a few television shows. I’m am in post production on the film “The Oranges,” which stars Leighton Meester, Hugh Laurie, Oliver Platt, Catherine Keener, Adam Brody and Allison Janney. Julian Farino is directing and Grant Lee Phillips is scoring it for us. I’m also in production on film “As Cool As I Am,” directed by Max Mayer, who I worked with on “Adam,” and stars Claire Danes. We just brought on Alanis Morissette to play the role of a pop star, so that’s incredibly exciting for me. She is perfect for the character she plays and we hope to have her write an original song. I’ve just started a new series, “Necessary Roughness,” with my friend Nora Felder. It was actually Nora who asked me to join her on the project. The pilot is great, the scripts are fun, and we just got our first cut of the show to start finding music.
Vollständiger Artikel: http://thecomet.com/posts/music_supervi ... _beginners
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
coastspy
Cameron
Cameron
Lieblingscharakter: Dr. Gregory House
Shipper: Huddy

Beitrag
Yay, finaly some news on 'The Oranges'!

Kann gar nicht beschreiben wie ich mich auf diesen Film freue. Hoffentlich dauert es nicht mehr soooo lange.

@Tritziii: Danke, Danke, Danke für den post!
Bild
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF!!!
mj1985
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03

Beitrag
Cineplex Magazin July 2011
[...]

Leighton Meester insists there’s no truth to the rumour she will soon leave her hit TV show Gossip Girl. “That’s just another example of when your answer to a question is totally misconstrued for the purpose of making an article sound better,” the 25-year-old actor says of the internet, um, gossip during a Beverly Hills interview. “Someone asked me, ‘What’s after Gossip Girl?’ and I said I didn’t know. I have a couple of more years on my contract; we’ve finished the fourth year and we’re all on a six-year contract, which is pretty standard.” While we certainly believe Meester is not about to jump from the ship that made her a star, it’s easy to see why many gave credence to the report. After all, she’s been branching out like crazy in her Gossip Girl downtime, with a burgeoning music career and four films out this year. The Nashville drama Country Strong and psycho-horror The Roommate have already come out, while the indie character study The Oranges opens in the fall.

“In the last couple of years, especially, I’ve been yearning for that a bit,” she admits. “I just want to continue to work on things that make me happy, and grow as much as possible. I have a movie coming out in November called The Oranges that’s funny and, in some weird way, a love story. It’s about two families that live across the street from each other, and my character falls in love with the father across the street. It’s about change and inevitability. “I read a lot, classic books if I can,” Meester adds. “I try to learn and be open-minded. I travel a lot; learn languages and music. I try to be smart!” Well-spoken and clearly intelligent, Meester seems genuinely curious and happy to deepen her knowledge. Tabloid psychologists might accuse her of overcompensating for her family background (her mom was serving a prison sentence for drug-related charges when Leighton was born) or the idea that, well, models are supposed to be dumb (she had a Wilhelmina contract prior to hitting puberty).

[...]

Mag-Scan: Cineplex July 2011
LisaH
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x21, 5x04, 5x23, 6x22, 7x02

Re: The Oranges (November 2011)
Beitrag
Ryan Gosling, Glenn Close, Jon Hamm, Jane Fonda, and U2 are all coming to the 2011 Toronto Film Festival. And that’s not all: so are George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Hugh Laurie, and Catherine Keener. Gosling and Keener will be represented by two movies, in fact. Clooney directs “The Ides of March,” which also opens the Venice Film Festival and is said to be excellent and an Oscar contender. Pitt comes in Bennett Miller’s “Moneyball,” which also has strong buzz. Keener’s films are “Peace, Love and Understanding” — with Jane Fonda, and directed by Bruce Beresford, and “The Oranges” with Hugh Laurie, set in the Jersey suburbs. Gosling, of course, has “Drive,” which debuted in Cannes. He also stars in “Ides of March.” Jon Hamm stars in “Friends with Kids,” directed by his director girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt (“Kissing Jessica Stein”). Glenn Close could be an Oscar contender in “Albert Nobbs.” There’s also Jude Law, Rachel Weisz, and Anthony Hopkins in “360,” Madonna’s “W.E.,” and Michael Fassbender and Carrie Mulligan in “Shame.” To put it mildly, Toronto is going to be completely crazy. You wondered where all the movies have been this year? They’re going to be here. PS Also, many from Cannes including Lars von Trier‘s “Melancholia”– hopefully he won’t bring up his Nazi comments again.
Source: http://www.showbiz411.com/2011/07/26/cl ... fest-picks
mj1985
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03

Beitrag
Bild
:wink:
Tritziii
House
House

Beitrag
So, jetzt stehen auch die Termine fest, an denen The Oranges auf dem Filmfestival in Toronto gezeigt werden :yeah:
  • ● Saturday September 10, 8:00pm, Winter Garden Theatre
    ● Tuesday September 13, 12:00pm, Ryerson
    ● Friday September 16, 9:15pm, Scotiabank Theatre 1
Programmer's Note
It’s not often you find two families closer than the Wallings and the Ostroffs. They live across the street from one another in their cozy New Jersey suburb, where they exer­cise together, spend holidays together and regularly have each other over for Sunday dinners. But one of the Wallings is about to get a little too close with one of the Ostroffs.

The marriage of David and Paige Walling (Hugh Laurie and Catherine Keener) may have lost a bit of its spark: David spends his nights in front of the TV in his “man cave”; Paige probably devotes too much energy to her perky Christmas carol choir. But no one would have guessed that David would end up in the arms of a woman half his age — especially when that woman turns out to be Nina (Leighton Meester), the daughter of Terry and Carol Ostroff (Oliver Platt and Allison Janney), who returns after years away at college looking a lot more womanly than when she left. In no time David and Nina are shacking up, Paige is renting an entire upscale bed and breakfast for herself just to ding David’s credit cards, Terry and Carol are baffled and ashamed, and Paige and David’s daughter Vanessa (Alia Shawkat) is taking refuge in pot and bitch sessions with her co­workers while wondering when she is ever going to get the hell out of Jersey.

Populated by one of the most inspired comedic ensembles imaginable, and helmed by Julian Farino, a veteran director respon­sible for some of the smartest, wittiest and most daring television of the last decade, The Oranges makes infidelity, humiliation and familial collapse far more of a good time than any movie has a right to. Laurie is entirely convincing as an appealing older man — even touching in his hapless adora­tion of Nina. But it’s Shawkat who somehow manages to steal the show with her razor-sharp one-liners and running commentary on the depths of domestic dysfunction. The combination ultimately builds to a satisfying, mature and unconventional climax. Jane Schoettle

Director's Bio
Julian Farino was born in London and studied at Cambridge University. He has directed episodes of several hit television series, including Sex and the City, Entourage, Big Love, The Office and How To Make It in America. The Oranges (11) is his feature film debut.
Source: http://tiff.net/filmsandschedules/tiff/2011/theoranges
Tiff Rolls Out The Red Carpet For Hundreds Of Guests For 2011 Event

The following guests are expected to attend the Toronto International Film Festival:
... Hugh Laurie ...
Source: http://tiff.net/press/pressreleases/201 ... red-carpet

Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Di 23. Aug 2011, 15:14, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
--SemperFi--
Chase
Chase

Beitrag
Und ich bin dabei :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
Tritziii
House
House

Beitrag
seriously :wow: How cool is that
Bild
--SemperFi--
Chase
Chase

Beitrag
Ja richtig geil, vorallem Top das The Oranges Samstag läuft :yeah:
Tritziii
House
House

Bild

Nach soooooooooooooooo langer zeit endlich mal wieder ein neues Bild
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Fr 2. Sep 2011, 21:09, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Copyright entfernt
Bild
six
House
House
Shipper: Huddy
Fox-Gucker: Nein

Ist eigentlich schon klar, ob der Film in Deutschland laufen wird? Wenn man in die Kinofilmvorschau guckt, findet man nichts. :(
Torgie
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: ALLE/House rockt einfach!!!

Mir doch egal ob der in Deutschland laufen wird, ich hoffe das der in London laufen wird und wenn ja, dann könnt ihr sicher sein, das ich dann DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT bin :D
Bild