Lt.George
Cameron
Cameron
Lieblingscharakter: House
Lieblingsepisode/n: Alle
Fox-Gucker: Nein

Zitate von und über Hugh Laurie
Beitrag
Ich dachte wir könnten mal sammeln was Hugh Laurie so gesagt hat oder was andere über ihn sagen.
Diese hier sind aus einem LiveChat bei Gold Derby(2009):
Fans:
Hugh Laurie: Fans are almost all lovely. Trouble is, the really crazy ones don't wear a hat that says Really Crazy.
Gemeinsamkeiten zwischen Hugh und House:
Me and H we're the same height. And we both floss intermittently.
Doctor Who:
I also love Dr Who. Grew up with it. I'd play anything that involved less than five hours in the make up chair .
Zuletzt geändert von Lt.George am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.
Housito
Foreman
Foreman
Shipper: Hilson ;-)
Lieblingsepisode/n: Three Stories, Autopsy, Broken
Fox-Gucker: Ja

Lynn Barber, writer Daily Telegraph: "The man who walks into the Langham Hotel is so handsome, tall, well built, tousle-haired, generally gorgeous, that I don't immediately recognize him as Hugh Laurie...he has a sex appeal that one simply never associates with Hugh Laurie. I read that Emma Thompson went out with him at Cambridge and thought, 'Why did she bother?' As soon as I saw him I thought, 'Why didn't she marry him?'

Lisa Edelstein: "I think he's hot. He's a sex bomb."

Stephen Fry "He's absolutely brilliant but also painfully self-critical. He has athletic prowess, command of several musical instruments and 'laser-like' attention to logic and detail. I don't think I've ever heard him say that he's pleased with anything he's done, except things to him that really matter, like friendships, parenthood, love. He's just a remarkable man to have as a friend, the wisest I have ever known."
Thanks to HLFF
Zuletzt geändert von Housito am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
I'm speechless - I'm literally without a speech! Bild
Torgie
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: ALLE/House rockt einfach!!!

Housito hat geschrieben:
He's just a remarkable man to have as a friend, the wisest I have ever known."

Dieses Zitat habe ich mir gleich mal in meine Signatur kopiert.
Oh Gott ich liebe diese beiden Männer einfach 8o . So eine Freundschaft wie die beiden haben, hätte ich auch gerne :( .
Ich glaube da haben sich 2 Seelenverwandte gefunden :roll:
Zuletzt geändert von Torgie am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
mj1985
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03

[on raising his daughter] Girls are complicated. The instruction manual that comes with girls is 800 pages, with chapters 14, 19, 26 and 32 missing, and it's badly translated, hard to figure out.
:whistle:
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Housito
Foreman
Foreman
Shipper: Hilson ;-)
Lieblingsepisode/n: Three Stories, Autopsy, Broken

Stephen Fry, writer and comedian, 52...
ON HIS COMEDY PARTNER HUGH LAURIE IN "HOUSE"
One of the hardest things to do is act smart. But you actually believe that he is intelligent (2006)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/no ... tephen-fry

and again thanks to HLFF
Zuletzt geändert von Housito am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
I'm speechless - I'm literally without a speech! Bild
Lt.George
Cameron
Cameron
Lieblingsepisode/n: Alle
Fox-Gucker: Nein

Noch ein paar Zitate von Hugh.
Family Guy:
I also think Family Guy is about as good as anything gets. I find that endlessly delightful. That's about it.
Gregory House:
"To me, he's a hero. He's not polite. He's not someone you want to take home to meet your mother, necessarily. This is a guy in search of truth. Incidentally, that truth one day could save your life or the life of someone you love. That's a heroic thing,"
mit einem Amerikanischen Akzent zu sprechen:
It's as if you're playing left-handed. Or like everyone else is playing with a tennis racket and you have a salmon.
Motorrad fahren:
I don't take off my helmet a lot of the time - that's one of the really good things about riding a bike. I can go all over the place and no one knows who I am.
Und hier noch ein paar was andere sagen.
He is one of those rare people who manages to be lugubriously sexy - like a well-hung eel.
-Emma Thompson
I've always thought of Hugh as a panda, probably because he's not naturally aggressive. Either a panda or an Opel Kadett.
-Stephen Fry
Zuletzt geändert von Lt.George am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.