hugh is cool
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House, Wilson
Shipper: Hilson
Fox-Gucker: Nein

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
Das wird Spitze.
Vorallem ich weiß nicht es kommt mir vor als ob Hugh auch wirklich mal wieder Spaß an seiner Arbeit hat er sieht irgendwie richtig glücklich aus :D :blush:
Oder bilde ich mir das ein? x)
Bild
mj1985
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03
Fox-Gucker: Ja

Nicht vergessen, heute Abend kommt:
Bild

8o
mj1985
House
House

Bild

8o 8o
faust76
Kutner
Kutner
Shipper: House/Everyone

He's going to kill me with that smile someday. Too hot for his own good. 8o
mj1985
House
House

faust76
Kutner
Kutner
Shipper: House/Everyone

Thank you so much for making this available to us so quickly. Staying up definitely paid off! :D

Hugh is so very different when he's with Stephen, so comfortable, loose, and just in very high spirits. And Stephen's great in it as well. I enjoyed every bit of it. :)
Shipper: House/Wilson

Danke für das Video!!! :yeah:
marit
Taub
Taub

MJ DANKE DANKE DANKE DANKE DANKE für das video!!! I couldn't find it anywhere and then there you were, our savior!!!
Lieblingscharakter: Gregory House

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :hurra: :hurra: :hurra: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
Housito
Foreman
Foreman
Shipper: Hilson ;-)
Lieblingsepisode/n: Three Stories, Autopsy, Broken

Marykir hat alle Hugh&Stephen-Gespräche zusammengefasst und auf ihrer Seite gepostet. 38 Minuten Fry & Laurie.
Thanks to Peanut for finding this
Bild
I'm speechless - I'm literally without a speech! Bild
filmlover
Taub
Taub

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

I really enjoyed it, and it was so nice to see Hugh and Stephen enjoying each other's company.
Housekatze
House
House
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x06, 2x02, 4x01, 4x16, 5x24, 6x20, 7x03
Fox-Gucker: Nein

Fry and Laurie Reunited was a rather superior slice of nostalgia
TV review: Despite occasionally descending into a showbiz love-in, Fry and Laurie Reunited (Gold) was a rather superior slice of nostalgia.

‘Fortunately, I never fancied him… it would have been embarrassing,’ confided Stephen Fry on Fry And Laurie Reunited (Gold), happily putting to bed a question that had thankfully never occurred to me, as it might have put an altogether different spin on all those Blackadder slapping scenes. No, Hugh and Stephen are just frightfully good chums.

Though it did at times descend into the showbiz love-in suggested by the title, this Reunited still amounted to a rather superior slice of nostalgia.
It’s 15 years since the duo, who met at Cambridge University’s Footlights
(aka the BBC’s in-house comedy training scheme), last appeared together. So getting them together for a chinwag was something of a coup for Gold, a channel eager to escape the twin yoke of Spandau Ballet and Nescafé.

For a while, they could easily have settled for chewing up and spitting out A Bit Of Fry And Laurie, their rather good sketch show that was here turned by hagiographic showbiz fawners into a missing chapter of The Bible. However, they took a tilt at different careers and it paid off. As Dr Gregory House, Laurie has become the world’s most watched TV star (no idea how they work that out), while Fry tweets on everything from darts to ecological destruction (‘I do wish he wouldn’t put himself about so much,’ said Hugh – but not to his face).

You can’t begrudge them their careers but their obvious on-screen chemistry did make you wonder about all the comedy sketches we’ve missed because they didn’t stick together. Though it didn’t always work – and Reunited had the decency to recall the long-forgotten Alfresco from 1983, a show beaten into a pulp by The Young Ones – Fry and Laurie set a standard for the comedy sketch duo that has rarely been matched since.

And though they had a jolly time taking the mickey out of their shared past, the chances of a fully fledged on-screen reunion, usually the hook for this kind of TV encounter, thankfully seemed like a total non-starter.

Fry and Laurie are no fools: they know there’s no going back.
Quelle: http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/reviews/84824 ... -nostalgia