465 Beiträge • Seite 2 von 39
Hughligan
Chase
Chase
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x6, 5x23, 5x24
Fox-Gucker: Ja

Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:29, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Bild
mj1985
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03

Diese Info fehlt hier noch:
Ladies and gentlemen, I can reveal that last night the album recording was completed when the legend that is Sir Tom Jones added a vocal to 'Baby, Please Make A Change'.
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:29, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Hughligan
Chase
Chase

House a rock star?

No this is not an halloween joke, but I can tell you for sure that Hugh Laurie, aka Dr House, has finally realized one of his most ambitious dream of his life: to record an album with his dream musician Dr John. Hugh Laurie confirmed it when we met yesterday at the Peninsula Hotel in LA: “It’s done. It’s actually done and it’s being mixed as we speak... I sing, play the piano, play the guitar and...”

“How did it get together? Who is the producer of the album?” I asked Hugh.

“Joe Henry who has produced a number of records with another hero of mine, Allen Toussaint. So I had the amazing experience to go to New Orleans and see Allen play behind some horn arrangement that I wrote - very surreal - also to have Dr John sing a song where I accompanied him on the piano as he sang behind me. That was the terrifying thing... so I had no idea if he was rolling his eyes going oh, for God sake” he said smiling and then added: “I always loved him as a singer and of course he plays the piano like an angel. It was a great honor. Irma Thomas sings on a couple of tracks. I kept it very small and intimate, and then of course Tom Jones came in last to sing a very obscure Mississippi song from the ‘30s. Nobody will know it. Nobody heard it. I like sort of rediscovering some old songs from that era. The album will be out in the spring as the season of House ends, because they are planning to send me on tour and make of me a rock star. I am all over it”

“I Am All Over It: that would be a good title for the album” I suggested, and Hugh smiled.
Quelle: www.armandogallo.com
Zuletzt geändert von Hughligan am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:30, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
mj1985
House
House

@conwittwit: Delightful breakfast with Hugh Laurie and flying tonight to Oz for Ashes and sunshine. Could this be the perfect day?
8o
LiaHuddy
Cuddy
Cuddy
Fox-Gucker: Nein

Eben auf Twitter gelesen:
@nataellio: OMG!!! Hugh's album will be released on the 14th of April THANKS @HughbunniesLJ :-))
:clap:
Tritziii
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: Greg 8o
Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4

Oh Gott, ich hab das grad schon auf Twitter gelesen und bin gleich vom Stuhl gefallen. :ohnmacht: Mein erster Lichtblick seit TAGEN :hurra: :yeah: :yeah: :hurra:
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
Hughligan
Chase
Chase

Wie geil ist das denn? Das wird dann mein schönstes nachträgliches Geburtstagsgeschenk 8o :yeah:
Bild
Sandy House
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House, Cuddy, Wilson
Shipper: H/W, Hacy, House/Dominika, H/C, Hameron
Lieblingsepisode/n: alle

Juhu!!! :yeah: :clap: Klasse. Danke für die Info. :)
Bild
:stock: :bouo: :jojo: :vicodin: :hugh: :house11: :cuddy22: 8o :smartass:
Unique
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: HOUSE WILSON CUDDY
Shipper: HUDDY HILSON
Lieblingsepisode/n: 4x05- 5x09 - 5x23/24 - 6x01/02 - 6x22 - 7x22

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: ich freu mich so und meine nachbarn tun mir jetzt schon leid :D
Bild
sig by Chandni :kiss:
Housekatze
House
House
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x06, 2x02, 4x01, 4x16, 5x24, 6x20, 7x03

Und hier noch die (übersetzte) Originalquelle:
The first album should be out of Hugh Laurie on April 14 on Warner. The disc, with accents and New Orleans soul, was recorded in Los Angeles this fall, under the guidance of producer Joe Henry. The interpreter of Dr. House is indeed a musician (voice, piano, guitar, drums, saxophone, composition). It is part of the charity group Band From TV, wrote several pieces for the series which he is the hero and contributed to the last CD rocker Meat Loaf. He had long dreamed of a solo album.
thanks to hughbunniesLJ
Source: http://www.tvmag.com/programme-tv/artic ... blues.html
mj1985
House
House

Laut ciao.fr soll das Album "Let them talk" heißen ... keine andere Quelle bestätigt das bisher.

http://www.ciao.fr/Let_Them_Talk_Hugh_Laurie__2534437
hypochondra
House
House