Tritziii
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: Greg 8o
Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4
Fox-Gucker: Ja

SDCC: Sony Pictures Animation Showcase

Sony Pictures Animation hit Hall H this morning at San Diego's Comic-Con, showcasing two of their big upcoming projects, The Pirates! Band of Misfits and Arthur Christmas. Though both are being produced through Aardman Animation (the people responsible for Chicken Run and Wallace & Gromit), the first is stop-motion and the latter CGI.

The Arthur Christmas segment of the panel began with the previously-released trailer, followed by a character breakdown by writer Peter Baynham.

The film reimagines the legend of Santa Claus for the modern world and supposes that the current Santa is actually the 18th in a long family line. Instead of a sled, he pilots a high-tech flying craft called the S-1.

"Imagine the giant craft from 'Independence Day,'" says Baynham, "but full of elves."

In addition to an army of elves, Santa (who is getting on in years) is aided by his two sons, Steve and Arthur. Steve (Hugh Laurie) is a tough military man, dressed in green and red camouflage. He's got his beard shaved into the shape of a Christmas tree and couldn't be more different than his brother, Arthur (James McAvoy). The star of the film, Arthur is a Christmas nerd, who is lot goofier and clumsier but who truly loves everything about the holiday.

Rounding out the family is Grandsanta, the now-retired Santa Claus the 17th. He's quite old and has a very non-politically correct view on the world.

Baynham showed off a clip involving a Christmas Eve emergency. Santa, while inside a house, is almost spotted by a kid who has woken up. Pinned against a toy that will make a noise if he moves, Saint Nick is trapped.

On the bridge of the S-1 the elves go into panic mode. One elf relates a tale of a Christmas in 1860 when, after being spotted, Santa was forced to go into hiding, leading to Christmas being cancelled for six years until it all blew over.

Steve manages to call the shots, though, navigating an elf through the deactivation of the toy (like diffusing a bomb) while Arthur watches on a monitor with Grandsanta who doesn't understand the trouble. He suggests just smacking the kid over the head and rubbing some whiskey on his tongue.

Arthur Christmas will arrive this holiday season, hitting 2D and 3D theaters on November 23rd.
Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=80091
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
Tritziii
House
House

Es gibt eine Liste mit allen Erscheinungsdaten und Websiten http://www.sonypictures.net/movies/arth ... rnational/

Deutscher Trailer (ach wenn das ja kaum einen interressieren wird ;) )
Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Di 26. Jul 2011, 11:53, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
Tritziii
House
House

[video][/video]
Bild

Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Fr 19. Aug 2011, 02:13, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
Tritziii
House
House

[i]23.08.2011 01:36[/i] @sonyanimation hat geschrieben:
According to Mark de Sousa (Character Effects), Arthur from #ArthurChristmas has __hairs on his head! Estimations? http://t.co/NKziWqb
[i]23.08.2011 01:54[/i] @sonyanimation hat geschrieben:
There are 511,716 hairs on Arthur’s head. Now that is a full head of hair! #ArthurChristmas
Bild
Tritziii
House
House

[i]30.08.2011 02:49[/i] @sonyanimation hat geschrieben:
This illustration by Bjorn-Erik Aschim is the starting point for Arthur's knickknack filled office in #ArthurChristmas.http://t.co/RhwC7I0
Bild

Haha und mein Geschenk hab ich auch schon entdeckt :D :yeah:
Bild
Tritziii
House
House

[i]31.08.2011 23:28[/i] @sonyanimation hat geschrieben:
Arthur's office from #ArthurChristmas starts to take shape in modeling.
Bild
[i]01.09.2011 01:42[/i] @sonyanimation hat geschrieben:
Stephen Hanson's visual development painting of Arthur's office from #ArthurChristmas. His office is almost done!
Bild
Bild
Tritziii
House
House

[i]2011-09-07 00:53[/i] @sonyanimation hat geschrieben:
While only a moment on screen, there are tons of fun details like this portrait in #ArthurChristmas for your enjoyment!
Bild
Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Mi 7. Sep 2011, 01:00, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
Tritziii
House
House

Bild
six
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy
Fox-Gucker: Nein

Ich habe neulich den Trailer im Kino gesehen. Mal sehen, wen ich alles mit ins Kino schleife, wenn es soweit ist. :D
Tritziii
House
House

Sieht so aus, als hätte Arthur Christmas die chance für einen Oscar nominiert zu werden
OSCAR: Animation Feature Race Heats Up – But Will Spielberg’s ‘Tintin’ Make The Cut?
So assuming the motion capture process films get entered and everything eventually meets the Academy’s qualifications for consideration, the 15 surefire candidates as of now are: Rango, Kung Fu Panda 2, Puss in Boots, Adventures of Tintin (all being handled by Par’s awards crew), Fox’s Rio and Alvin And The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked; The Weinstein Co’s Hoodwinked Too, Disney’s Mars Needs Moms and Winnie the Pooh, Disney/Pixar’s Cars 2; Sony’s The Smurfs and Arthur Christmas (from the highly regarded Aardman Animations; the studio is doing special 30-minute sneak peeks in LA, New York and London on Monday), Warner Bros’ Happy Feet 2, and GKIDS’ Chico And Rita.

In addition to those titles, there are oddities like a couple of Pokemon films announced for special weekend theatrical runs in December. And Lion of Judah, which might factor into the mix. A number of international titles could come into play as well, but at this point are not on the horizon before the November 1 deadline.
Source: http://www.deadline.com/2011/09/oscar-t ... um=twitter
Bild
Tritziii
House
House

Arthur Christmas trailer + Video

The Christmas movie is back in 2011! Catch the new trailer for Aardman Animation's Arthur Christmas.

[video][/video]

Yes, Santa has a son. And his name is Arthur. Operation Santa Clause IS coming to town in a big way. Good christmas movies have been absent in recent years. But we're thinking Aardman are about to bring the Christmas spirit back to cinemas.

James McAvoy, Hugh Laurie and Bill Nighy lead an outstanding voice cast as the Christmas family and their many elves attempt to deliver the perfect Christmas for another year.
Source: http://movies.uk.msn.com/features/arthu ... -exclusive

[video][/video]
Bild

Another Trailer: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810110273/video/26822966

Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Mi 5. Okt 2011, 22:59, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.
Bild
Hughligan
Chase
Chase
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x6, 5x23, 5x24

[video][/video]
Bild