53 Beiträge • Seite 2 von 5
mj1985
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03
Fox-Gucker: Ja

Eka Darville wird nun ebenfalls in der Akteursliste geführt o0 Keine Ahnung wie groß der Wahrheitsgehalt daran ist.
mj1985
House
House

Ich hab mal kurz zu diesem Eka Darville recherchiert. Der Mann ist Australier und spielt auch in der Pilotfolge von "Terra Nova" mit. Damit wäre dann auch eine "Achse" zu FOX/NBC und derer Töchterfirmen gezogen :whistle:
Tritziii
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: Greg 8o
Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4

Filming of Mr Pip underway by Maria Laukai
The filming of Mr Pip is now underway at Pidia, home of the late William Takaku by executive producers of the movie, Andrew Adamson and Robin Scholes who arrived in Bougainville two weeks ago.
The film is about the last white man Mr Pip living on the war-torn island of Bougainville who re-opens a school and inspires students by reading the book ‘Great Expectations’.
Mr Pip will be played by United State’s highest paid actor in TV drama Laurie Hughes.
A number of Bougainvillean actors and actresses will be playing major roles in the movie, including 14 year old Hutjena Secondary school student Xzannjah Matsi who will be starring as Matilda, a student of Mr Pip and Kieta beauty Florence Keroro who will be acting the part of Mrs Watts.
Former ABG member of parliament Francisca Semoso also landed a role in the movie after she went through audition along with other aspiring Bougainville actors and actresses early this year.
http://bougainvilletourism.blogspot.com ... -maria.htm
Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Di 21. Jun 2011, 15:10, insgesamt 5-mal geändert.
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
Tritziii
House
House

Hugh Laurie in
Beitrag
Star-spotting in Bougainville

VSA’s Bougainville volunteers and staff had a chance to tour the set and meet some of the cast and crew of Mister Pip on a recent visit to the village of Pidia, where the film is currently being shot.

The group of Arawa-based volunteers, along with Bougainville country programme manager Murray Benbow, travelled to Pidia in the motorised banana boats that will be donated to the village once filming is finished.

The boats were part of a “village deal” Murray helped broker with the villagers last year. His work was important in making sure that filming of Mister Pip – based on the novel by Lloyd Jones and starring British actor Hugh Laurie – took place in Bougainville rather than Solomon Islands,

While they were in Pidia the VSA group saw the church, school room and school master’s house that had been specially built for the film, and watched a beach scene featuring local children being filmed. They also spotted Hugh Laurie and musician Tim Finn, who is composing the music for the film.
Bild
The VSA group visiting the set of Mister Pip

Murray says the filming has created a sense of excitement and anticipation in Bougainville.

“I have heard several times people saying that this will show what people really experienced during the conflict,” he says.

The filming, which is scheduled to finish in early July, has provided some unexpected opportunities for VSA volunteers and their partners – including appearing as extras in a scene showing white expats escaping the conflict in Bougainville. Volunteer Virginia Pycroft has also helped with the production’s finances, while Lindsay Riddick, husband of volunteer Nora Riddick, spent several days working as Hugh Laurie’s “stand-in” before filming began. Rosie Hall, wife of volunteer Dave Hall, has been providing administrative support to the film crew.

Rosie is also busy cataloguing the 500 books which arrived in the container used to transport the film equipment to Bougainville. Rosie is helping set up a library to cater for the wide range of age groups at a local primary school.

“Friends and service groups in New Zealand very generously donated about 500 books for the library, but the cost of postage was a big hurdle in getting them to Bougainville,” she says. “We are really grateful that the film crew were able to bring the books with their equipment.”

Bild
Arawa school children examine their new books.

She has already taken some of the books to the school, much to the delight of both pupils and staff.
“They’re thrilled with their developing library.”
http://www.vsa.org.nz/about-vsa/news/st ... ainville/l

-- Di 21. Jun 2011, 15:44 --
@hlarchive hat geschrieben:
Radio NZ podcast interview with "Mister Pip" costume designer, talking about filming conditions, etc.:

http://www.radionz.co.nz/
Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Fr 24. Jun 2011, 21:50, insgesamt 6-mal geändert.
Bild
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
DocGrassula
Thirteen
Thirteen
Fox-Gucker: Nein

Ich bin auf den Film wirklich gespannt. Ich kann es kaum erwarten. Noch 1 Jahr warten. :rofl:
Dr.House - Der beste Arzt!

12.10.2011 - Danke Gerrit & Alex!

16.07.2012 - Thank you, Hugh!
Tritziii
House
House

Keine Ahnung ob das stimmt
@NayLovesStripes нσт.∂αми.мєѕѕ
Sooooo I'm auditioning to be an extra in Mister Pip tomorrow they're filming at MY SCHOOL :O Hugh Laurie at MY SCHOOL -faints-
23.06.2011 6:48 via Twitter for iPhone
@BrittanyyPierce Beeeee :)
Mister Pip :) the movie with Hugh Laurie is being partly filmed at my school :O OMG IK and they need extras and shit :)))
23.06.2011 10:23 via Twitter for iPhone
Bild
Tritziii
House
House

Auch wenn er hier gerade in einer ziemlich schlechten Verfassung ist, weil seine Frau gestorben ist, konnte ich hiern iht aufhören zu sabbern

Bild :drool: :drool: :drool:
Bild
mj1985
House
House

Mr Pip extras bask in 'sunshine'
South Canterbury might be in the grip of a wintry blast but at the Richard Pearse Airport they were basking in the summer sun.

Or so it would seem.

Filming of Mr Pip, starring Hugh Laurie and adapted by Kiwi director Andrew Adamson, who directed Shrek and the Narnia movies, took place at the airport yesterday.

The site doubled for Mt Isa, a mining town in Queensland, Australia, so the 80 extras were attired in their summer finest, including shorts, dresses and jandals.

A break in the snow showers in the afternoon allowed filming to proceed, despite being delayed when the chartered flight bringing the film crew arrived late due to the bad weather.

On-set producer Geoff Linville, of California-based Olympus Pictures, said the set needed to look as "warm and inviting" as possible.

Floodlights managed to give a brighter feel to the dreary Timaru day.

"It's a bright sunny day at Mt Isa," he said.

Four small scenes were shot at the airport, in which the main character arrives in Australia to meet her father, who she has not seen for five years.

Linville said Adamson had chosen Richard Pearse Airport. "We scouted a lot of airports and Andrew was most happy with the look of the airport," he said.

"It's not a major international airport but more a regional airport."

Filming will continue in Oamaru tomorrow and is expected to take a week.

Extras casting co-ordinator Yvonne Bennett said South Cantabrians had been quick to take up the chance to appear in the film, based on the novel by Kiwi writer Lloyd Jones.

"I rang around a whole lot of people like the Citizens Advice Bureau and the Rotary to see if I could get people as a group donation."

About 20 members of the South Canterbury Rugby Union turned up as extras for yesterday's shoot.

"I had 120 people but only about 80 turned up today because of school closures," Bennett said.
Quelle: http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/mr-pip- ... ne-4352635
Tritziii
House
House

lt. IMDb wird Kerry Fox Mrs. Watts spielen
Bild
Tritziii
House
House

[i]5:28 AM - 9 Mai 12[/i] @NGAIIRE hat geschrieben:
Am writing music for Mr Pip staring Hugh Laurie from 'House' and directed by Andrew Adamson(Shrek/Narnia).Private screening today. This film
Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Do 10. Mai 2012, 10:28, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
hypochondra
House
House

Neulich am Strand......
Mr.-Pip.jpg
Mr.-Pip.jpg (83.21 KiB) 9083 mal betrachtet
six
House
House
Shipper: Huddy